No announcement yet.

Arum afraid Pacquiao will lose tune-up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RVABoxer View Post
    Obvious you're biased by the look of your name don't get me wrong Pacquiao is a great fighter and I like him but every fighter loses it one day and I think Arum sees that hes lost it maybe not skillwise but his ability to take punishment and take a punch like he used to and Arum could very likely be afraid he goes into a tune up and gets ko'd or looks bad and then they miss out on a much larger payday with Marquez. I mean Arum is a greedy bastard why wouldnt he take 2 more paydays with Pacquiao if he felt he could get it?
    So my user name reflects the outcome of reality? Or my decision! :WORD: I call it like i see it. Bias or unbiased can suck ass...I dont give a shlt! Manny got caught in a fight he was dominating! Shlt happens! Had he been getting beat and then KOd nobody could argue the issue. What do you think any business man Arum) would do...take a risk like Roy did with Glen Johnson...? If you gonna take a risk you take a big one. Scared money dont make no money. And at the end of the day...its all about the money!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      So my user name reflects the outcome of reality? Or my decision! :WORD: I call it like i see it. Bias or unbiased can suck ass...I dont give a shlt! Manny got caught in a fight he was dominating! Shlt happens! Had he been getting beat and then KOd nobody could argue the issue. What do you think any business man Arum) would do...take a risk like Roy did with Glen Johnson...? If you gonna take a risk you take a big one. Scared money dont make no money. And at the end of the day...its all about the money!
      And he could make more money if he was confident in a tune-up then the Marquez fight because people are going to pay to see Pacquiao even if its a tune up. Yes he was winning the fight and looked on his way to getting the W but he got floored and to be honest I dont know if that same punch would have left him out like that a few years ago. He would have def gone down but not totally asleep. I think his chin is more in question as he gets older just like Roy Jones his skills are there but you cant train a chin. I think its one big fight with Marquez and then they are cashin out.

Comment

Tweeted by @*************** "Bob Arum Afraid Pacquaio Will Lose a TUNEUP Fight: "" bit.ly/SICnKS"

so what does this say about him fighting marquez a fifth time? sounds like another loss to Marquez to me
        That's exactly what I said here when it was announced Pac would not fight in April. Its just too much of a risk considering how big the rematch will be.

Comment

And he could make more money if he was confident in a tune-up then the Marquez fight because people are going to pay to see Pacquiao even if its a tune up. Yes he was winning the fight and looked on his way to getting the W but he got floored and to be honest I dont know if that same punch would have left him out like that a few years ago. He would have def gone down but not totally asleep. I think his chin is more in question as he gets older just like Roy Jones his skills are there but you cant train a chin. I think its one big fight with Marquez and then they are cashin out.
          He didnt see nor expect that punch was coming. And JMM threw it with all he had at a close range. Putting all into it. While Manny was moving forward. I dont care how old or young ...you get hit flush...youre going to sleep! Some people even through the hate i think see Manny as immortal or something. Forgetting that hes a little dude that 5 years ago and 10 fights prior,only weighed 130 lbs. LOL and JMM...is Mannys double in stats!
          And actually you can your chin. Proper neck exercise and proper defense is imperative to a good chin. Nothing can help a flush shot. And your chin dont care how old you are ,how much you weigh, how good you are....you get hit hard and flush....and its rock a bye baby!

Comment

Arum is a professional liar. Almost everything he says the opposite is the truth.

He is probably working on a tune up fight as we speak against an easy safe opponent and is already trying to build up the fight by saying how worried he is that Pac will loose when it will be against someone easy. Maybe they can get Maliganggi. Arum will put his BS spin on it believe that.

Comment

He doesn't need it. Bring on Pacquiao-Marquez V.

Comment

Tweeted by @*************** "Bob Arum Afraid Pacquaio Will Lose a TUNEUP Fight: "" bit.ly/SICnKS"

so what does this say about him fighting marquez a fifth time? sounds like another loss to Marquez to me
                Floydiot alt is that you?

Comment

When was the last time Pac fought a tune up?

Comment

You don't need a dubious tweet to come to the conclusion that Manny's done. Before Marquez put him in hibernation he was looking less and less like himself. He'll still command huge paydays but fans shouldn't confuse collecting a check with being the "baddest man on the planet."

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      Roy Jones was looking very good against Tarver in their 2nd fight, then BOOM!!! It was lights out and he was never the same fighter. The Manny Pacquiao that we all know and love is DONE!!! He will never fight a quality champion and win again. He will never be able to take a big shot again. I've been wishing since Roy got KO'd the 1st time that he would return back to his old dominant self. It never happened and it won't for Manny either. The man is human. His best days are now far behind him. In a rematch with Marquez, it would be competitive early. But as soon as that big shot lands(and it will), the fight will be over. I congradulate Manny on having such a great career, but its over for him.

Comment

Working...
                      X