No announcement yet.

"tmt" is going to be the worst thing to happen to boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
    Promoters couldn't get any sleazier than they already are, really there is no place to go but up.
    If you never watched the sport and just read this thread you would think boxing was getting higher ratings than the Super Bowl.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
      Tell me, what makes them ghetto?
      The fact that most of them are black is most certainly the reason why he said that. smh

Comment

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
        The fact that most of them are black is most certainly the reason why he said that. smh
        Well he is avoiding the question..

Comment

I doubt it will have much effect but we'll see.

But until proven otherwise, as long as Mayweather is involved, we might as well cry our eyes out about it and automatically assume the absolute worst.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
            Tell me, what makes them ghetto?
            badboy wannabe gangsta personas (doesn't apply to all of them, granted)

Comment

Wishful thinking lol pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                badboy wannabe gangsta personas (doesn't apply to all of them, granted)
                What about their personas make them wannabe gangsta?

++Also what about being a wannabe gangsta suggest that they are living in poverty?

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                  In recent memory.

Curtis Jackson is an intelligent man, but he has no respect for the history of the sport. All he will care about is making money, so you can expect to see his rapping pals plugging their new albums on all of his shows. Tacky.

But the worst part is look at the fighters he is signing, all of the most rotten, scummy, fighters you could hope to find.

Ped cheats, criminals, duckers and frauds are flocking to TMT en mass

The only hope is that arum, gbp, saurland, Warren etc freeze these fools out, let those clowns fight amongst each other, people won't put up with it for long I think
                  Sounds like Bob Arum to me..no difference!

Comment

Originally posted by American Dream View Post
                    Sounds like Bob Arum to me..no difference!
                    This thread is so easy to dissect and expose the TS as a racist twat

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                      In recent memory.

Curtis Jackson is an intelligent man, but he has no respect for the history of the sport. All he will care about is making money, so you can expect to see his rapping pals plugging their new albums on all of his shows. Tacky.

But the worst part is look at the fighters he is signing, all of the most rotten, scummy, fighters you could hope to find.

Ped cheats, criminals, duckers and frauds are flocking to TMT en mass

The only hope is that arum, gbp, saurland, Warren etc freeze these fools out, let those clowns fight amongst each other, people won't put up with it for long I think
                      1st off how do you know that he has no respect for the history of the sport? 2nd, all these other guys in boxing have a ton of respect for the history of the sport and they are just a bunch of crooks who dont give a fuk about anything but money

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                      50 Cent did the same thing in music, he went out and tried to sign absolutely everyone. He does seem to be attracting the 'ghetto' element to his stable.
                      stop saying racist ****

Comment

Working...
                      X