No announcement yet.

The NBA Free Agency Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
    He had every right to leave. Rondo is a feisty little punk. This is the problem with these new generation players like Rondo, Westbrook, ect, they don't have an ounce of respect for these old school players.

perhaps but ive read reports that Allen has always had jealousy issues...with kobe, now Rondo

i dont really care...i was hoping he would stay the green turds and become a cancer on the team

hopefully, his jealousy issues arise in Miami

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      perhaps but ive read reports that Allen has always had jealousy issues...with kobe, now Rondo

i dont really care...i was hoping he would stay the green turds and become a cancer on the team

hopefully, his jealousy issues arise in Miami
      Jealous issues with Kobe? I'd believe that since they both came in the league together and played at the same position. But with Rondo? I don't see why Ray would feel jealous of him since he has done a lot more in his career than Rondo has and is a future HOF.

Comment

Jealous issues with Kobe? I'd believe that since they both came in the league together and played at the same position. But with Rondo? I don't see why Ray would feel jealous of him since he has done a lot more in his career than Rondo has and is a future HOF.

Sam Amico ‏@SamAmicoFSO
        Ray Allen, who left Celtics for Heat, reportedly had major problems w/PG Rajon Rondo. "Jealousy issue," opposing GM said. "Ray's that way."

Sam Amico
        GM added Allen "wanted to go Hollywood" but that role "got to be played by Kobe. Ray never liked him. Kobe was winning, getting endorsements, playing in LA. Kobe didn't do anything wrong, Ray just wanted that type of fame." And now, "Allen doesn't like the fact he's fading and Rondo is rising."

from Adrian Woj of yahoo;

The friction started in the 2009-10 season, after Rondo signed his five-year, $55 million extension, sources said. It wouldn’t be long until Allen started to hear his name in trade talks, and he began to make the correlation that Rondo’s salary played a part in the Celtics looking to trim payroll – starting with Allen.

Judas Shuttlesworth

Comment

from Adrian Woj of yahoo;

Judas Shuttlesworth

Damn. I knew about his beef with Kobe, but i didn't know he was this insecure.

Comment

Damn. I knew about his beef with Kobe, but i didn't know he was this insecure.

a while back, i read something about him getting jealous about Rashard Lewis in Seattle too...like that GM said 'Ray's that way'

Comment

My team traded for Dalembert...that's something...kinda...

Comment

a while back, i read something about him getting jealous about Rashard Lewis in Seattle too...like that GM said 'Ray's that way'
                As the old saying goes, you can never judge a book by its cover. Ray just doesn't seem like the type you'd expect to be conducted in this kind of behavior. I'd expect to hear something like this about a d-bag like, KG.

Comment

Comment

so how long till d12 goes hollywood?

Comment

Nets end Dwight Howard talks

This story got almost as annoying as the Brett Favre stories.

The Magic should have taken the deal... They could've had their Center for the future signed for 4 years, 4 1st round draft picks, and been able to shed all the toxic contracts Otis Smith locked them into.

A trade to the Lakers would get them a Bynum rental instead of a Howard rental, ? 1st round picks, and the ability to keep their toxic contracts. The Bynum rental will have them in the lottery this year and in the future.

A trade to the Rockets would get them several 2012 1st round draft picks, Scola, and Martin, and the ability to keep their toxic contracts.

Lopez is the 2nd best player they could've gotten and they would've had him for 4 years instead of 1. It would have also opened up the ability to sign the free agents left on the market.

Comment

Working...
                      X