Pacquiao-Marquez Score Card WTF

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by G A M E View Post
    of course you would

but pac didnt win rounds 2,8,9 in my eyes.
    check stats in sig

Comment

i had the same scorecard as the first judge who gave it a draw. . .

Comment

I thought Marquez pretty convincingly won 5 rounds, and Pacquiao convincingly won 3 rounds. . . There were 4 rounds that were definitely up for debate. . .

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
          These are professional judges who have training and decades of experience and they are always within 25 feet of the action and are watching it in real life. You are a dumbass who doesn't know how to judge a boxing fight and has ZERO experience and was watching the fight on a 2-dimensional screen.

I'll take their expert judgement over yours any day.
          yep judges are never wrong

Comment

These are professional judges who have training and decades of experience and they are always within 25 feet of the action and are watching it in real life. You are a dumbass who doesn't know how to judge a boxing fight and has ZERO experience and was watching the fight on a 2-dimensional screen.

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLIX- View Post
            yep judges are never wrong
            bump!!!!

Comment

really now??lol

Comment

Lol, looking back on things really brings a smile to my face.

Comment

One troll poster stands for the entire group of Pacquiao fans?

What about that Mayweather fan who KILLED a man for not liking Mayweather? Ouch.

Comment

Did not say that he stood for all of Pacquiao's fan. That being said thinking back to the overall reaction of Pacquiao v Marquez is pretty funny when comparing it to the reaction of Pacquiao v Bradley.

The calls for changing how judges handle fights, trying to make Pacquiao the unofficial winner, tweets that Bradley should be a man and hand back the belts.

One would think it was the first gift decision in the sport of the game.

Comment

wow...........................

Comment

Working...
                      X