No announcement yet.

Boxingscene Gambling Advisory Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxingscene Gambling Advisory Thread

There has to be some guys on here who love putting some cash on sport games.

Got any advice or tips then share it with all of us on boxingscene.

Telling us what sport you are knowledgable on is desirable too.

My strengths would be football (soccer) and boxing. I have okay rugby and NFL knowledge too.

Share your tips and lets get all of us on boxingscene rolling in the green .

Football...is fairly easy to bet on, but the odds are bad :/

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Hitman View Post
      Football...is fairly easy to bet on, but the odds are bad :/
      Got to get accum on.

Got one on tonight.

Selection 1 Sevilla @ 1.57 To Win - Win

Selection 2 Valencia @ 1.44 To Win - Win

Selection 3 Atletico Madrid @ 1.53 To Win - Not Settled

Only 3. Rubbish odds but got just over 3/1 on these. Madrid are up 4-0 at the moment so should come in.

Won on Bednter to score anytime in the Arsenal V Newcastle bet 10pound got 23pound back plus the tenner back.

Comment

Betting on sports has got to be one of the sweetest ways to make a living.

I didn't appreciate how lucrative sports betting could be until I read a book by this guy...

Comment

Ever heard of a chase system? I heard they're a bad idea, but they seem like a good idea to me if you manage your money. Not sure if it would work on footy though.

I've mostly seen it for basketball.
          Last edited by Rabbit ♠; 10-27-2010, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
            Betting on sports has got to be one of the sweetest ways to make a living.

I didn't appreciate how lucrative sports betting could be until I read a book by this guy...

I know a couple of guys who do make a living from sports betting or "sports investing". It's not really all that sweet. It requires a lot of time spent doing a lot of boring shit.

I know a few ways to give yourself a +ev edge in sports betting, I'll dive into in a little while if you guys want. I'm about to eat right now, though.

Comment

Originally posted by J A X View Post
              Ever heard of a chase system? I heard they're a bad idea, but they seems like a good idea to me if you manage your money. Not sure if it would work on footy though.

I've mostly seen it for basketball.
              Yeah, but the thing is, eventually you ARE going to go broke by doing this.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
                I know a couple of guys who do make a living from sports betting or "sports investing". It's not really all that sweet. It requires a lot of time spent doing a lot of boring shit.

I know a few ways to give yourself a +ev edge in sports betting, I'll dive into in a little while if you guys want. I'm about to eat right now, though.
                I'm sure it can be a tedious task in the beginning, and it can also be worth it in the long run if one has his **** together. Would be cool to see how you can increase the odds of winning.

I've been checking the advert on this system out... Sports Betting Champ

It claims 97% winning averages, though it could all be just hype.

Comment

Betting advice, don't listen to me.

Comment

What odds do you lot look for before making a bet?

Got to be at least 2/1 - 3/1 if I bet on 2 or 3 teams.

Comment

Working...
                    X