Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gatti's wife in new 'I'm innocent' claim.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Golden_Boi View Post
    I can see where you are coming from, but I can't see it being suicide!
    Why was it not suicide, did you know him??? My stepdad killed himself and we never saw him doing that. **** happens but you cant say i dont think he would have killed himself when you know absolutly nothing about him.

Comment

Originally posted by The Equaliser View Post
      You'd think her family would be going, "for f!cuk's sake...stop blabbing letters to the press and keep a low-profile!"

Yeah.

Btw thank you for the updates on this situation.
      Originally posted by xcotto View Post
      I believe her. She isn't the one who said it was a suicide. A trained professional did.
      Actually she did say it was either suicide or someone else killed him.

But calling those guys inBrazil profesionals is a overstatements at least.People get away with murder all the time there,it's really corupt.

Comment

Originally posted by catalinul View Post
        Yeah.

Btw thank you for the updates on this situation.

Actually she did say it was either suicide or someone else killed him.

But calling those guys in Brazil profesionals is a overstatements at least. People get away with murder all the time there,it's really corupt.
        She said at first that someone else must have entered the apartment and killed him. We don't know what inconsistencies made uop her initial statement to Brazilian police which is what made them arrest her first time.

Whatever the outcome, the police really f!cuked it up, big-time.

The Brazilian police, seem to be ineffective when considering the deaths of 'gringos'. A few years back there was an American guy, who was murdred after he met a Brazilian woman online on a dating site: during his 3rd trip to Brazil to meet her (after spending $thousands$ on her), he was drugged using Rohypnol and held captive by this woman for 5 days in her apartment in Sao Paulo. After he gave her the PIN numbers to all his credit cards, she emptied his accounts of $200,000 then she and her boyfriend strangled him with a wire cable and, with the help of another accomplice, burned his body in a car on an abandoned piece of land.

I don't know if this case is closed yet either...

Comment

that b*tch is guilty.

never trust a big butt & a smile that girl is poison........

Comment

Check out the full 18-minute interview on the video link on the main page:
            http://videos.lcn.canoe.ca/video/336...nda-rodrigues/

Hmmmmmm...she does actually sound pretty genuinely cut-up from that interview.

Comment

Originally posted by pcr405 View Post
              Why was it not suicide, did you know him??? My stepdad killed himself and we never saw him doing that. **** happens but you cant say i dont think he would have killed himself when you know absolutly nothing about him.
              I'm sorry to hear that mate I've just got a feeling there is more to it.

Comment

I don't really care how much cold blood she has,cuz that's the only thing you need to speak with a clear conscience after being in this murder situation.

Not once did I see her cry or cringe or be generally upset about Arturo's death.FFs I almost cried.

Got there a day earlier...asked for half a mill....Gatti dies.If she didn't do it she is an acomplice.
                Blames it on the booze.....Arturo was a well known heavy drinker for years and years.He was caught drunk by Lou Duva I remember one night back in 97!Gatti liked to drink.Many people do.That doesn't mean he's depressed.

''The new autopsy will show THAT I DON'T HAVE nothing to do with...''yeah I believe you.
                I can't believe she actually sends a small arrow to the family for blaming her.**** she's getting easy money.Somebody worked for them and it's not her.
                Only time she sounded erally serious was when she raized her voice about the will.Makes me sick.Arturo Jr. will prolly live with her and hear her lies when he will ask what happened.

Comment

Haven't seen the crime scene myself, just mixed media reports.

with 1 pic of her smiling after her release.

Innocent until proven guilty IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by catalinul View Post
                    I don't really care how much cold blood she has,cuz that's the only thing you need to speak with a clear conscience after being in this murder situation.

Not once did I see her cry or cringe or be generally upset about Arturo's death.FFs I almost cried.

Got there a day earlier...asked for half a mill....Gatti dies.If she didn't do it she is an acomplice.
                    Blames it on the booze.....Arturo was a well known heavy drinker for years and years.He was caught drunk by Lou Duva I remember one night back in 97!Gatti liked to drink.Many people do.That doesn't mean he's depressed.

''The new autopsy will show THAT I DON'T HAVE nothing to do with...''yeah I believe you.
                    I can't believe she actually sends a small arrow to the family for blaming her.**** she's getting easy money.Somebody worked for them and it's not her.
                    Only time she sounded erally serious was when she raized her voice about the will.Makes me sick.Arturo Jr. will prolly live with her and hear her lies when he will ask what happened.

Yeah thats what I think what will happen now this has happened but there will be some folk out there around him that will won't him to know what his dad was really like! Hopefully he'll get the real Gatti legend told to him!

Comment

Originally posted by The_Golden_Boi View Post
                      Yeah thats what I think what will happen now this has happened but there will be some folk out there around him that will won't him to know what his dad was really like! Hopefully he'll get the real Gatti legend told to him!
                      Not if she''ll keep him in Brazil there won't.

Comment

Working...
                      X