Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please Caption the following GIG animation in this thread! TY

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I knew it was a matter of time before I had some of *****s up in here. You guys are too easy and too predictable.
    This is too easy.
    larrysmith said he was done and was licking his wounds but it looks like he is trying to make a come back. I knew larry would not last long hidding :lmfao: I have a few of his other ***** flunkies going ape shiet over the image and they are fighting tooth and nail defending their boyfriend floyd. One is so angry she is scream ban google it.
    :lmfao:
    Talk about obsession, I bring out the worst of the very worst in the *****s. Gods knows I can't bring out the best in them because all they do is suck floyds ****. :culito:

Just caption the image and win your prize sons.

Comment

Originally posted by Google_It_Bitch View Post
      I knew it was a matter of time before I had some of *****s up in here. You guys are too easy and too predictable.
      This is too easy.
      larrysmith said he was done and was licking his wounds but it looks like he is trying to make a come back. I knew larry would not last long hidding :lmfao: I have a few of his other ***** flunkies going ape shiet over the image and they are fighting tooth and nail defending their boyfriend floyd. One is so angry she is scream ban google it.
      Talk about obsession, I bring out the worst of the very worst in the *****s. Gods knows I can't bring out the best in them because all they do is suck floyds ****. :culito:

Just caption the image and win your prize sons.
      i aint mad..im just laughing at you...you gotta be under 16 talking like you do seriously..are youi alright cause your obseed with me and floyd...

Comment

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
        i aint mad..im just laughing at you...you gotta be under 16 talking like you do seriously..are youi alright cause your obseed with me and floyd...

says the chump who is the leader of the Mayweather Mafia

Comment

maywhatever: You sure are the BIG SHOW! :RRONTFL:

Comment

Originally posted by Google_It_Bitch View Post
            Here is the image.

Leonard Ellerbe: Lucky bastard

Comment

Working...
            X