Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan Beat Algieri Easier Than Mayweather Beat Berto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ya khan is actually TBE didnt u hear?

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
      ya khan is actually TBE didnt u hear?

to be fair with khan, the prescott fight was like 7 years ago, why does he need to avenge that lost right now? that's silly, considering where is prescott now

Comment

Khan either got buckled or stopped on his tracks every time Algieri landed a solid right hand, which was often, and Algieri does't have a powerful punch. Hell, in the first round, look at Algieri first solid punch at the end of the round at 15 seconds, it shook up Khan, he staggered and bucked badly. That was Algieri's first solid punch of the fight/round and Khan could barely take it.

Comment

Khan-Algieri was an either way fight, I scored it a draw watching live.

Khan looked horrendous.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
              algeri landed 199 punches

Berto landed 83

please tell em what logic you are trying to use here
              this ...............

Comment

Both won comfortably, Berto is juts awful, Algieri is an ok fighter.

Floyd has nthing that would trouble Khan that's why he ducked him twice and ran into retirement to avoid him

Comment

Algieri would beat Berto now in my opinion. Mayweather toyed with Berto and probably won every round. Khan had his hands full with Algieri and a draw would have been alright with me. Khan probably won the fight but not by much. I don't think Khan is even close to being in Mayweather's class but I am aware that many Khan fans think he can beat Mayweather. Khan would beat Berto but Berto was a Mayweather going away cherry pick and a 30 to 1 underdog.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                    algeri landed 199 punches

Berto landed 83

please tell em what logic you are trying to use here
                    Seriously though, I doubt Berto even landed that, his accuracy was horrid.

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
                      Both won comfortably, Berto is juts awful, Algieri is an ok fighter.

Floyd has nthing that would trouble Khan that's why he ducked him twice and ran into retirement to avoid him
                      No, that was too close a fight, a one point difference.

Comment

Working...
                      X