No announcement yet.

PED testing details for Marquez-Bradley revealed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Prime 407 View Post
    Yeah except JMM looked like sh#t this time AND he was wobbled by pillow puncher Tim Bradley (more than once) when in contrast he was taking massive left hands from Manny all night.
    wobbled lol when? and steriods and shit dont increase your punch resistance LMFAO.

idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
      Because he's not Mexican. In other words, in your mind Floyd is guilty because you're a troll and a terrible poster who gets no respect.
      that was a mean thing to say and it was racist. you should be reported by someone who cares more than I do. anyways. don't you think with all the tue testosterone rumors floyd should have that information made available to prove he's at a natural 1-1? or just do it for the fans. him and his opponents and everybody getting tested.

Comment

Originally posted by BeGoodToMother View Post
        In 24/7 he said speed was what he trained for, but IMO Bradley isn't even faster than Pac... so either it's legit or a pre-excuse if he looked weak.
        Why would Marquez need more speed to beat Manny? Marquez can easily make Manny play into his strengths. Speed was going to be a factor in this fight because Marquez needed to bring out the fighter in Bradey so he could make his punches count. I don't know about Marquez looking weaker either, he was only stun once in the 10th round I believe, other then that it was just the same slow pudgy Marquez that doesn't belong at WW.

Comment

I have one question and might start a thread;

All this people accusing Marquez of using peds are based on what?..The way manny fought was not like bradley and mayweather did..The way he looked ,he looked good to me,and the almost knowck down was off balance...

My question is is that this people are stating facts like they have proof..its called slander and defamation...what would actually happen if people were responsible of their words....Don't come up with answers like if talk like a duck and crap like that...Please,make me a believer.....

Comment

Originally posted by Hewito View Post
            I have one question and might start a thread;

All this people accusing Marquez of using peds are based on what?..The way manny fought was not like bradley and mayweather did..The way he looked ,he looked good to me,and the almost knowck down was off balance...

My question is is that this people are stating facts like they have proof..its called slander and defamation...what would actually happen if people were responsible of their words....Don't come up with answers like if talk like a duck and crap like that...Please,make me a believer.....
            Marquez was hurting Pac every time he touched him in that fight. And in the slow mos of the kd and ko, he looked like the incredible hulk. Then Bradley is hardly phased by flush shots from Marquez, and his vasculature wasn't the and explosiveness wasn't the same. Plus the fact he willing to drink piss to get an edge tells me he'll do anything for an edge. Then add in the fact he's a sore ass loser.

Comment

No wonder JMM sucked and almost got dropped by a feather fluffer. He couldn't do his usual juice. Lol

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by .Mexico.
                Quote:

Originally Posted by Prime 407

Yeah except JMM looked like sh#t this time AND he was wobbled by pillow puncher Tim Bradley (more than once) when in contrast he was taking massive left hands from Manny all night.

wobbled lol when? and steriods and sh it dont increase your punch resistance LMFAO.

idiots.
                Marquez was wobbled at the end of the 2nd round and came within centimeters of touching the canvas in the 12th. You obviously didn't watch the fight. Troll.

Comment

Marquez did look skinnier and less bulky

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                    Marquez was wobbled at the end of the 2nd round and came within centimeters of touching the canvas in the 12th. You obviously didn't watch the fight. Troll.

in the 2nd round I admit I didnt see it will have to rewatch the fight and the 12th was off balance lol you reaching if you claiming the 12th was a legit hurt marquez lol.

but anyways you say all that to say what? steroids or any performance enhancer increases your punch resistance? what are you saying or eluding to?

hes not on the juice no more so now his chin is gone LMFAO.
                    Last edited by .Mexico.; 10-14-2013, 06:39 PM.

Comment

didn't marquez say testing was done over a 15 day period? 4 tests in 15 days? that's like half a month of testing and that's it....marquez i'm pretty sure started training back in spring or early summer...and only 50% of samples went through CIR testing...

not very legit testing tbh....bradley had started VADA testing in june...

Comment

Working...
                      X