• Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 1g5a22 View Post
          Underwhelmed.

Saunders would have been better.
          For the purposes of gaining a belt indeed but Eubank Jr has the certain things over someone like BJS such as a much bigger following, his style of fight will mean we know it won't be over that quickly he has a good chin AND the obvious money factor, fighting Eubank Jr will see you earning more money than you fighting BJS.

Really hope BJS catches onto some of these comments because he only has himself to blame.

Comment

I'd like to see GGG and bus but dude keeps expecting 20m to face him.

Comment

I'm not crazy about the fight but it is what it is. The division is thin and the other top fighters don't seem too eager to fight him. Canelo vacated his belt and is supposedly moving down in weight. Jacobs declined the money offer and said he wants to fight him at a later time. Saunders declined the money offer. Quillin got knocked out in his last fight and is moving up.

This is why I keep saying Golovkin should simply move up. Sure 168 is no better than 160 but the weight difference alone presents a new challenge. Golovkin's management sucks to be honest and he should explore other options.

Comment

In Eubank's last fight, he showboated, but still got tagged by his overmatched opponent. He can't clown around against Golovkin like that.

Comment

I think this will be a fun fight. Eubank has cajones

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    I'm not crazy about the fight but it is what it is. The division is thin and the other top fighters don't seem too eager to fight him. Canelo vacated his belt and is supposedly moving down in weight. Jacobs declined the money offer and said he wants to fight him at a later time. Saunders declined the money offer. Quillin got knocked out in his last fight and is moving up.

This is why I keep saying Golovkin should simply move up. Sure 168 is no better than 160 but the weight difference alone presents a new challenge. Golovkin's management sucks to be honest and he should explore other options.
                    Nah. They should stay at 160. besides, 154-168 is easy! Whatever that means..

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                      Nah. They should stay at 160. besides, 154-168 is easy! Whatever that means..
                      You're supposed to say "154-168 doe! Missing padding in gloves doe! 164 CW doe!"

And why should he stay at 160? There's nothing for him.

Comment

Working...
                      X