Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jesus Soto Karass appreciation thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soto is a good fighter. Better than his record shows. Soto is a great gate keeper.

Comment

a good fighter that deserves better coverage than .....an adrienne broner.

Comment

Good performance from Karass and i'm glad he got the win. The guys as tough as old boots

Comment

Great win for Soto karass. I enjoyed every second of seeing him pound Berto's ugly face. Cheaters are not my cup of tea.

Comment

JSK deserves props for always bringing it hard. He struggles against boxer-types like Alfonso Gomez, Yuri Foreman, etc, but match him against a non-boxer and he will give them a very rough night at the least. Hopefully he's set himself up for a nice payday fight off this win.

Comment

Berto was probably washed up before the fight, and last night showed that he was. Karass gets some credit, but Berto was just about a done deal. Karass can't beat elite fighters, but I do hope that he can make some money because he has a wonderful family.

Comment

Karass has come a long way. Happy for him, hope he gets a nice payday, he's a vet and deserves one.

Comment

Broner would beat the living shot out of Karass.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                    Broner would beat the living shot out of Karass.
                    I doubt it. Broner doesn't want to stay at 147. Once he tries his very own horrible version of the Mayweather shoulder roll, Soto Karass will fold him with body shots.

Comment

Originally posted by C-ORTIZ View Post
                      I doubt it. Broner doesn't want to stay at 147. Once he tries his very own horrible version of the Mayweather shoulder roll, Soto Karass will fold him with body shots.
                      Karass is too slow, and does not have enough power or boxing ability to beat Broner.

Comment

Working...
                      X