Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Haye: Not Interested in Price or Fury Title Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Price's chin being poor is an overrated statement.

Yes, he's been stopped in the amateurs but I don't think that was ever on his arse or back, always on his feet. He has been down numerous times but has always gotten back up.

He has all the tools to protect that chin and certainly has the equaliser in that right hand of his. Neither him, Fury or any other heavyweight from Britain are on Haye's level yet, so no wonder he isn't interested in any of them.

Comment

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
      What do you mean, he never avoided Haye. And what strong signals are you talking about, exactly? Vitali hasn't officially retired yet. Rememeber, Haye was offered to fight Vitali in Moscow, but then Haye chose to fight Chisora instead.
      Trolling again I see.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
        Let me revise my first statement. Skelton may have hit Price with six punches. Most of them wild when he had his head in his chest. In my opinion that is hardly a sign of a leaky defense. I also don't understand you Brits? Most of you are being overly critical of one of your own fighters who has had only 15 fights and then you support a fraud like David Haye. It really is baffling?
        David Haye has undeniable talent, he is a dangerous threat to any HW, i see a great boxer with natural ability. Its not his fault he fought a shart scared Wlad who used illegal moves to get himself a win. Wlad never came to fight, he came to throw a ****ty jab and lean on Haye every time he got on the inside.

I hope Vitali mans up and fights Haye and then after Haye knocks the lanky wanka down he can get a rematch with his cowardly glass jaw brother and this time force the fight to him and finish what he did in round 12.

Vitali needs to man up

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
          David Haye has undeniable talent, he is a dangerous threat to any HW, i see a great boxer with natural ability. Its not his fault he fought a shart scared Wlad who used illegal moves to get himself a win. Wlad never came to fight, he came to throw a ****ty jab and lean on Haye every time he got on the inside.

I hope Vitali mans up and fights Haye and then after Haye knocks the lanky wanka down he can get a rematch with his cowardly glass jaw brother and this time force the fight to him and finish what he did in round 12.

Vitali needs to man up
          I do think that Haye moves well and is in fact fast and powerful. However, I honestly thought Wlad made him look somewhat amateurish. Because in my opinion Haye's boxing skills are overrated. Therefore the only fighters Haye has looked good against are the ones that stood in front of him and traded with him. Hell, he couldn't even get inside of Valuev's slow a$$ jab.

Comment

I do think that Haye moves well and is in fact fast and powerful. However, I honestly thought Wlad made him look somewhat amateurish. Because in my opinion Haye's boxing skills are overrated. Therefore the only fighters Haye has looked good against are the ones that stood in front of him and traded with him. Hell, he couldn't even get inside of Valuev's slow a$$ jab.
            Are you reading what you're writing?? You've just contradicted yourself with those two lines you've written.

Comment

Haye is a joke that I cant take seriously......

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
                Are you reading what you're writing?? You've just contradicted yourself with those two lines you've written.

Explain to me how I contradicted myself. I said he moves well and he is fast and powerful and he, in my opinion, lacks boxing skills. If you don't understand what I meant maybe you should stick to watching Star Wars movies.

Comment

He didn't try to get inside Valuav's jab in fairness. He stayed outside, landed all of the good punches in the fight (at a 70% rate) and made Valuev miss 86% of his punches. He had a gameplan and executed it as well as he could have.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                    He didn't try to get inside Valuav's jab in fairness. He stayed outside, landed all of the good punches in the fight (at a 70% rate) and made Valuev miss 86% of his punches. He had a gameplan and executed it as well as he could have.
                    What did Haye do hit Valuev with seven of the ten punches that he threw during the entire fight? In my opinion Haye didn't even do enough to beat the Beast. And I am far from alone with that opinion of the fight. I also tried to find the Compubox numbers out there. But there was a technical problem with the system. And the problem was that all the people that where supposed to count the punches fell asleep during the bore fest of a fight.

Comment

Fury and Price aren't at Hayes level and Haye still beats anyone apart from Wlad and Vitali at HW.

I can understand Haye is focusing on Vitali at the minute, but if that fight falls through i wouldn't be surprised to see Haye making a big payday in another domestic fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X