Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wait, am I the only one around here that thinks Mosley can beat Cinnabun???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Mosley can summon another Margarito-like performance then Canelo might be in some trouble, but based on his most recent outings, Mosley's running on fumes.

Comment

he still got enough pop to hurt canelo but, like many of the other posts said he is not performing like he used to and gives the impression he is just fighting for the money...thats just enough motivation to get into the ring...but once he is in the ring he got his money, so the motivation to make it a fight or really try to win when ish gets tough, maybe not so much...

Comment

nah i think mosley is done...

Comment

I hope he wins, but I doubt it.

Comment

wont judge mosley 2 after this fight

golden boy must believe mosley is done....dats disrespectful considering shane only lost 2 the two top boxers...n this match up favors shane if he shows up....if shane show up canelo is gettin knock out....big if though

Comment

lulz. cinnabun.

Comment

MOsley may have one last hurrah, and I hope he does. Mosley has always been a true sportsman and I hope he can pull off a win by stunning KO and then retire happily.

Comment

Shane Mosley is done!!! Simple.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    Last night

Me and my girl went out to McDonalds with him and his girl and he paid for everyone cuz he about to get paid
                    funny. which mickey d's in the bronx? let me guess, white plains road? moshulu? lol. i'm sure it as south of fordham, chump.

anyways, i wish i knew how or was already in the nsb business of betting with points because i totally would. i'm actually considering betting real $ on mayweather with a good friend. he's puerto rican so he thinks cotto is god or something like that. but yeah, mosley can and should win this fight believe it or not. does he wanna retire after a decent paycheck? possibly, but that'll make his final performance that much more important to him i think. because i'm damn near positive he's getting egged on about his last two matches and being pushed to retire by loved ones. he'd want to prove everyone wrong for his farewell.

Comment

Working...
                    X