No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: CompuBox: Mayweather Leads Plus/Minus Ratings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PacTard View Post
    Not really. Pretty much says what we already know. Most impressive on that list is Donaire, imo.
    How on earth do you figure that on those numbers , *******s are soooooo dumb !

Comment

Already knew this but it is amazing, hes twice as accurate as the next best

smh @ that bum paul williams

Comment

damnnnnn by doubleeee. But i would of thought hopkins would be a lot higher than that. mayweather is half man half fish. lol

Comment

This is what *****s should be bragging about instead of Floyd's money, cars, ect. This has way more to do with his in-ring abilities than anything else that i post above. There wouldn't be anything to be ashamed of bragging about how highly skilled he is compared to his main rival, and other P4P competitors. But instead, they'd rather brag about Floyd's money which has nothing to do with his in-ring brilliance.

Half man, Half amazing. Keep hating, haters!

Comment

Lmao at Paul Williams winning on activity alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
              This is what *****s should be bragging about instead of Floyd's money, cars, ect. This has way more to do with his in-ring abilities than anything else that i post above. There wouldn't be anything to be ashamed of bragging about how highly skilled he is compared to his main rival, and other P4P competitors. But instead, they'd rather brag about Floyd's money which has nothing to do with his in-ring brilliance.

Half man, Half amazing. Keep hating, haters!
              Uh, we do, these stats and others are why we know Floyd would whip Manny's ass whenever Manny stops being scared of needles. Floyd = Prodigy, all others = people of varying skills with gloves on.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
                Even when there is factual evidence, haters are still always going to hate.

Pathetic really.
                I agree. REALLY pathetic.

Comment

impressive stuff

hopefully he still has it

Comment

Originally posted by icebergisonfire View Post
                    Uh, we do, these stats and others are why we know Floyd would whip Manny's ass whenever Manny stops being scared of needles. Floyd = Prodigy, all others = people of varying skills with gloves on.
                    COSIGN!

All people who appreciate and respect Floyd as a fighter do is talk about his skill why others talk about why is this and that. Never read any posts from me when I'm bragging about his cars or money. Pac supporters talk about more personal stuff on Floyd then any Floyd fan. Numbers don't lie. I think it will be high connect numbers on Ortiz tonight.

Comment

PBF's numbers are amazing and exemplify his level of talent, but it is a little funny that when I mention that PAC hasn't been outpunched for 67 straight rounds people say compubox sucks.

Comment

Working...
                      X