Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think my younger brother wants me to move out..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think my younger brother wants me to move out..

I'm 25 and I've been working for about three years after finishing college. I think he called me the stingiest kid in the world and the most annoying kid. I don't know what his problem is..

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
      I'm 25 and I've been working for about three years after finishing college. I think he called me the stingiest kid in the world and the most annoying kid. I don't know what his problem is..
      Its because you wouldn't buy him that dildo he wanted ever since he was 11 you cheap cunt!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        Its because you wouldn't buy him that dildo he wanted ever since he was 11 you cheap cunt!!!
        I don't like your 6-38 sig, I liked the 1-22 better
        Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
        You see what I did there?

Comment

nice thread lol

Comment

I don't like your 6-38 sig, I liked the 1-22 better
            I thought you would be happy that I got a couple wins. I only took a couple bets on a favorite in Couture because I found it annoying and a bit disgusting that anyone would really hate MMA so much and have so little respect for it as to pick Toney over him in a Froching cage fight.

Comment

You see what I did there?
              see it? i LOVE it!

Comment

I thought you would be happy that I got a couple wins. I only took a couple bets on a favorite in Couture because I found it annoying and a bit disgusting that anyone would really hate MMA so much and have so little respect for it as to pick Toney over him in a Froching cage fight.
                im glad you won some spray

i felt like taking the bad side of a bet on purpose for ya at one point!

Comment

Slit his ****ing throat.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken Kaniff View Post
                    Slit his ****ing throat.
                    Thinking about it, after I'm done with Kev tho..
                    Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
                    im glad you won some spray

i felt like taking the bad side of a bet on purpose for ya at one point!
                    If Spray ever ran out of e-cheese I would donate to him anytime, his bets are hilarious
                    I don't want to be reminded of that "fight". I'm glad you won some bud but the 1-22 record was classic .

Comment

Working...
                    X