Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am friends with Donovan George and that was not him tonight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am friends with Donovan George and that was not him tonight.

I am friends with Donovan George and that was not him tonight. Did any of you see him get wobbled by an accidental elbow/forearm and I feel he never regrouped from that. Man I feel so bad for him he was taking so many big shots, that Mexican was so tough. I hope the best for him in the future.

I've seen guys get hit a lot worse from an elbow and recover.

Maybe he just had an off night, wasn't feelin 100% who knows. He should just take some time and recoup.

I'd be pretty worried about his punch resistance though, he seemed to get hurt by everything.

Comment

he didnt get wobbled by that forearm, it was the left hook that followed AFTER that wobbled him. Teddy got that wrong. The left lands RIGHT on the button, but its hard to see in the replay because of the angle of the camera and the fact that the perspective was on the left side.

Comment

I caught the fight too late, when it had already ended, but I was reading an article (can't remember the author) that was suggesting this kid is an asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
          I caught the fight too late, when it had already ended, but I was reading an article (can't remember the author) that was suggesting this kid is an asshole.
          He's a pretty nice guy from when I've talked to him here and there.

Anyway, Sierra was just a terrible style for George and showed some major flaws in his game. George needed to switch things up, but didn't. To his credit, George showed a lot of heart and was doing a bit better each round. Not enough to win them though.

George will always be an entertaining fighter, but I think it's safe to say there won't be an immediate rematch on this one.

Comment

He got completely outclassed, but I did like the heart showed hanging in there till the end like that.

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post

Anyway, Sierra was just a terrible style for George and showed some major flaws in his game. George needed to switch things up, but didn't. To his credit, George showed a lot of heart and was doing a bit better each round. Not enough to win them though.

George will always be an entertaining fighter, but I think it's safe to say there won't be an immediate rematch on this one.
              Would you say he is the same caliber of Jason Litzau?

Comment

Originally posted by Saucy Jacky View Post
                He got completely outclassed, but I did like the heart showed hanging in there till the end like that.
                Yeah bro,He did show alot of heart.

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post

Lulz at a rematch. From what I read in the FNF thread, it was a beatdown of epic proportions.

I can't remember which writer it was, but some writer was writing as if the kid is a real ******* and it was this week I read it too. I'm going to go on a quick search.

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
                    Lulz at a rematch. From what I read in the FNF thread, it was a beatdown of epic proportions.

I can't remember which writer it was, but some writer was writing as if the kid is a real ******* and it was this week I read it too. I'm going to go on a quick search.
                    You remember the Epic Beard Man video, when the chick is like "He leakin'."?

That's pretty much what George's nose was doing, only worse. Both eyes swollen too.

Comment

Working...
                    X