Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why isn't Emanuel Augustus a really good name to Mayweather's resume?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why isn't Emanuel Augustus a really good name to Mayweather's resume?

The reason I say this is because I rarely don't see people mention him. The guy is one of the most underated fighters right now, I'm watching Augustus vs Micky Ward and the judges scorecard at the end was just fcuking ridiculous. He won that fight in my opinion, not to take anything away from Ward, it was a really good fight JAT!

Originally posted by El Dominicano View Post
    The reason I say this is because I rarely don't see people mention him. The guy is one of the most underated fighters right now, I'm watching Augustus vs Micky Ward and the judges scorecard at the end was just fcuking ridiculous. He won that fight in my opinion, not to take anything away from Ward, it was a really good fight JAT!
    I don't think he was ever even a world champion. Not that they mean much but if you can't get your hands on an alphabet title, thats not too good.

Comment

Originally posted by El Dominicano View Post
      maybe because emmanuel burton was more known than augustus.

i still refer to him as burton. people hear augustus and they're like , "who's that?".

Comment

Please, stop with the nuthugging 24/7.

Comment

how is it nuthugging when it's plain to see EA was robbed plenty of times and is a way better fighter than his record says

Comment

^^^Another Mayweather fan trying to make his resume look better than it really is?

Yeah, you're obviously worth having a discussion with.

That was sarcasm, by the way.

Also...suck my balls.

Comment

the guy is a bum, he lost to everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by BmoreBrawler View Post
                the guy is a bum, he lost to everyone.
                No he isn't. He got robbed more then Glenn Johnson

Comment

What 16 loses is not enough to prove you're not worthy of being a champ. He has almost as much wins as loses.

Comment

Augustus is just a journeyman, or fringe contender.

When you're one of the top fighters of the generation, names like Emannuel Augustus don't do much for your resume.

Comment

Working...
                    X