No announcement yet.

Why would a pretty girl want to be with an ugly dude

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
    i dont know.. my girl is "cute".. i'm not.. i think i make her laugh with my corny jokes.. she makes more than me so it's not money.. but of course she doesnt want a bum.. she prefers a professional like her
    I just don't believe in all that personality and what's on the inside matters crap lol

I'm a dick so it can't even be that.

Balls are the only thing I have. Can that be possibly be enough to hold a girl down?

Comment

Game and/or money

Plus there are a lot of stupid b1tches in the world

They DID evolve from potatoes you know

Comment

Life is such a ****ing trip

Comment

Originally posted by !BEAST View Post
          I just don't believe in all that personality and what's on the inside matters crap lol

I'm a dick so it can't even be that.

Balls are the only thing I have. Can that be possibly be enough to hold a girl down?
          you can be a d1ck and funny.. girls like guys that make them laugh..

Comment

All bout dem dollars, ya dig? And you know, cuz that ugly dudes a super sweetie, holds the door open and stuff.

Comment

You make a solid argument there, there really is no reason for any girl to ever be with you.

Comment

All about your demeanor.

Comment

Personality, confidence, wealth, charisma.

It could be your social skills. I know a lot of broke ugly dudes who are banging 7s and 8s because they have the gift of gab, are slick, manipulative yet charismatic.

Comment

Originally posted by Adonis Creed View Post
                    All about your demeanor.
                    Originally posted by Bombs Away! View Post
                    Personality, confidence, wealth, charisma.
                    Thank you gents. That's it.

You're right there's much more to being a man than how you look, it's how you face and take control of your life. I knew this but females **** with your head sometimes lol and make you forget who you are.
                    Last edited by DARKSEID; 07-23-2016, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by !BEAST View Post
                      I don't want to make it about me, i'm just using myself as an example, there are a lot of girls that go with ugly dudes.

I got some game yeah lol but I still don't see how that overrides how I look. I mean it works but I just don't understand it.

I don't understand what could possibly be going through a girl's head when she's with a dude that she's 10 times more attractive than, when she can be with anyone else.
                      Girls like confidence and money. Also if they really are attractive then maybe alot of guys are intimidated by them and ugly guys (who got nothing to lose) are the only ones willing to talk to them so theyre like **** it

Comment

Working...
                      X