Collapse
No announcement yet.

All aboard the Andre Ward war wagon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frock should've used his nose more in his boxing career. I bet he could've cut someone with the point of it.

Comment

• ANDRE WAR!

Comment

• TONIGHT

Comment

• We can be as one tonight

Comment

• Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
            TONIGHT
            TONIGHT!!

I watch UFC

Comment

• Broken bottles under children's feet

Comment

• yeah all aboard the andre ward wagon, theres plenty of space cause even the people in his own town dont care about him.

Comment

• Originally posted by chris232 View Post
                  yeah all aboard the andre ward wagon, theres plenty of space cause even the people in his own town dont care about him.
                  That would be a lie. I'm pretty sure you've never even been to Oakland.

Comment

• Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                    The realest of the real.

Andre Ward is moving up in weight,he's hell bent on conquering Sergey Kovalev. While most run away from that Russian bastard Andre Ward runs toward him. We're gonna see who can stay in that fire longer,Irish Andre or Killer Kov. Spoiler alert it's going to be Andre Ward.

He is fighting a fawking can! No need for this thread bro. Wait til November when the real fight is going down

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                      That would be a lie. I'm pretty sure you've never even been to Oakland.
                      That's why they showed up in the hundreds for the press conference right?

Comment

Working...
                      X