No announcement yet.

I hired a black guy today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    Well **** off then... How stupid are you,,, like I'm going to parade some employee out on the Internet by posting pics.... If you know me at all as a poster you would know that I rarely if ever talk or post about my personal life I just felt the need becaise I was unfairly labeled a racist by a douche poster..

If you really want to see for yourself, come to peoria illinois, peoria atheletic club on Main Street by bradley university or peoria muy thai at crossfit 309... Easy places to find, I train, spar and compete for there, so stop on by and I will show you some pics... Where you at?
    Don't trip. These clowns can't imagine people doing better than the avg guy. Back to sleep. I gotta get up often to piss. Getting old svcks.

Comment

btw, how come the 'i have black friends' defense never works with black folks who accuse u of racism?

it is true, a real racist would not have a black friend or let black people into their homes for fear of them banging your sister or mom. i have let black people into my home before,luckily when my aunt was gone. i also have a black friend named brandon but we call him b-hop.

Comment

what a goddamn shit name that black guy has.

Comment

For the record,,, his first 2 days he has been everything I hoped for... Co workers like him,,, already picked up on everything...

I'm humbled by how many responses this thread got... Fyi he isn't the first black guy I hired, just the most recent...
          And lmao and ***** ass New England not responding like the coward he is.. Total Internet tough guy

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            For the record,,, his first 2 days he has been everything I hoped for... Co workers like him,,, already picked up on everything...

I'm humbled by how many responses this thread got... Fyi he isn't the first black guy I hired, just the most recent...
            And lmao and ***** ass New England not responding like the coward he is.. Total Internet tough guy
            maybe he didn';t see it?

make sure u tag him next time

New England

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
              maybe he didn';t see it?

make sure u tag him next time

New England
              He was tagged, but honestly I ain't got time for idiots like himself,,, his life sucks and tries to make it better on the Internet... Not on my level

Comment

Working...
              X