No announcement yet.

LOL @ the Conservatives & Republicans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
    So which account is your liberal alterego?
    I was poking fun of Russian's statement in the death penalty thread...thas' all.

Comment

Originally posted by One_Percenter View Post
      Remember...it's not 100% that she is dead. I think Sweap Pea50 would agree.
      C'mon man....

Being a white heterosexual, I generally keep thoughts about abortion close to the vest in discussions in real life. Self preservation living in California.

Kidding aside, I do think abortion should be a legal option in cases of rape, incest, and if the mothers life is endanger.

Comment

As for dinesh D'souza being charged for a crime for "illegally" giving too much money to the campaign of this woman, and her now supposedly ratting him out.

First of all...there shouldn't even be a limit on how much money you can give to a campaign, so he wouldn't have to play these loophole games by giving more money to his friends to donate to this woman's campaign on his behalf. This is probably a political witch-hunt and payback for the '2016' movie. Now, I'm not really a fan of Dinesh D'Souza but I've always liked him after seeing this clip:

Comment

Last edited by Infamous; 01-25-2014, 02:07 AM.

Comment

How is gerrymandering a good thing?

Comment

That was answered after the sentence in the square brackets.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                So which account is your liberal alterego?

cupocity303.

i get a huge kick out of people wasting time getting into a petty back and forth with a clearly trolling alt

he talks like he broke.

Comment

They are losers mad because their outdated ideas are fading as old fossils are dying off, they should all go back to 1955 and breathe a sigh of relief that certain folk aren't allowed on golf courses.

Comment

Working...
                  X