Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
    If thats the case why is he making a career high income by a landslide
    Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    Because he's at a weight that makes more money. Guys at 112 and 115 don't make much money. Doesn't mean the fights weren't bigger.
    exactly, so you mean Floyd and Pac toughest fights are in the last 3 years? NO, its on their early careers when they are fighting top caliber opponents!

Comment

Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
      Donaire and Rigo better be ready. This is their biggest fight to date.
      Rigos biggest fight.

Comment

Yup.

Rigo's Biggest Fight.

Just like Donaire when he fought Darchinyan.

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
          Nooooooo.......MIAMI!!!!!!
          They'll never bring a big fight like that to FL. The last time they had a HBO / Showtime fight in South FL they had to give away tickets just to make it look like the place was filled.

Comment

Great that the fight was made. Should b a decent fight but not expecting anything great. Glad they r fighting and think Rig will give it a good go but Donaire comes out on top with a points win.

Comment

This isnt Nonitos biggest fight because most people dont know who Rigo is. You can make an argument its Nonitos toughest fight. It could be. I expect Nonito to walk right through Rigo. It has nothing to do with Rigo being chinny or whatever people are saying about him. I just think Nonitos better than Rigo.

Comment

thats true. SFL does good at reservations but not with big fights like that.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  Its a process, be patient. I know its hard, especially because you feel so confident in Rigo, but it will get announced soon enough.
                  Well I need to put pto at work, and I'll be pissed if someone requests those dates (for whatever reason) before me. I usually request vacations 3 months ahead of time to be safe and now it's only 2 months and they don't let more than 2 people be off at the same time so that kind of got me worried. I wonder if I should go ahead and request it and then if its not in ny decline it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87
                    Quote:

Originally Posted by bojangles1987

Its a process, be patient. I know its hard, especially because you feel so confident in Rigo, but it will get announced soon enough.

Well I need to put pto at work, and I'll be pissed if someone requests those dates (for whatever reason) before me. I usually request vacations 3 months ahead of time to be safe and now it's only 2 months and they don't let more than 2 people be off at the same time so that kind of got me worried. I wonder if I should go ahead and request it and then if its not in ny decline it.
                    that's your best bet playa.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Strange interview. He hasn't seen any tape, but he knows all Rigo does is run. Is he like physic or something?

Comment

Working...
                      X