Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greb-Dempsey sparring footage exists!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greb-Dempsey sparring footage exists!!!

I can't post the link because I'm using my phone and its still frames tight now, but the footage does seem to exist. You can find the thread in ESB classic with the link. Would appreciate if someone could put the link in this thread. This is huge!!

Seriously hope this isn't a hoax.

Comment

http://www.ringwise.com/

Isn't there quite a big difference in size between the two of them ?, whoever Dempsey is sparring in the images seems to be around the same size height wise, I'm a bit sceptical.

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
        http://www.ringwise.com/

Isn't there quite a big difference in size between the two of them ?, I'm a bit sceptical.
        Greb was 5'9' if I'm not mistaken. Hard to tell from still frames and Dempsey did crouch a lot. I'm skeptic too, but also optimistic. Thanks for linking it though.

Comment

The 4th frame down and to the left you can see a decent size discrepancy between the two.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
              I'm skeptic too, but also optimistic.
              Trying not too be optimistic and just turn it down as fake untill the actual footage comes out, would rather not get my hopes up.

Comment

The frame I'm talking about shows them close together both standing pretty straight with Tempests head bent forward. You can clearly see his shoulders well above Greg's. I may be being overly optimistic though.

Comment

Trying not too be optimistic and just turn it down as fake untill the actual footage comes out, would rather not get my hopes up.
                  I feel you. I been looking forward to footage of Greb coming out since I first read about him.

Comment

There's Greb footage out there.

I know that a lot of very old timers have claimed that there is footage of Greb-Walker.

Comment

Working...
                    X