A livestream of today's Pac-Bradley presser at 3p ET/12p PT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ManOfVictory View Post
    I've lost interest in this "fight"
    You have never had an interest on it to begin with..lmao..

Comment

Originally posted by mikemurni View Post
      I watch the presser to see the stare off, and compare the built, height of both fighters... But you wont get anything much on Pac.. He is not in his nature to be an assh)le in public.. Maybe behind the scene, he is a diva, an as$.. But not in public.. Its the image and personality that he wants to project...It's what works for him..
      to each his own but presser wont do me any good. i either like the fight from when it was announce or i will be against it. watching the stare down wont change anything but will just be a plus if its interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by mikemurni View Post
        You have never had an interest on it to begin with..lmao..
        you might be right......

Comment

Originally posted by Truck Turner View Post
          "Oh yea, not if this guy is the one talking ****. You think Arum and Poochiao was ready for this...?"

honestly no i dont think pac is ready for a ***** talking battle with the biggest mouth in boxing but put on them gloves and step in the ring and oh yea pac will be ready for that. boxing is not about ***** talking atleast thats now how i see it.

Comment

Tim Bradley: Pac is the P4P best in the world and the greatest of all time...(He wanted to stop there and caught himself) by some peoples perspectives.

This was embarrassing.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by PACsmash View Post
              honestly no i dont think pac is ready for a ***** talking battle with the biggest mouth in boxing but put on them gloves and step in the ring and oh yea pac will be ready for that. boxing is not about ***** talking atleast thats now how i see it.
              "I'm not going to waste your time with a thoughtful response, because that fight has come and gone. I will say this though, whatever respect Manny lost from fans had nothing to do with Floyd, because that was all on him."

The Truck

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                Tim Bradley: Pac is the P4P best in the world and the greatest of all time...(He wanted to stop there and caught himself) by some peoples perspectives.

This was embarrassing.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.
                "Yea that was garbage. When statements like that are being tossed around it makes you want to say **** this fight; because it's obvious Arum is behind that that type of ****."

Comment

Working...
                X