Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Mayweather vs. Cotto is possible?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think Mayweather vs. Cotto is possible?

Do you think Mayweather vs. Cotto is possible? If Pacquiao takes on Margarito at 154 and Mayweather takes on Cotto at 154?

Originally posted by futureofboxing View Post
    Do you think Mayweather vs. Cotto is possible? If Pacquiao takes on Margarito at 154 and Mayweather takes on Cotto at 154?
    ya i could see mayweather finally stepping up to cotto after hes been brutally knocked out by 2 men and hes lost a little of his skill and legs. if mayweather fights anyone this year then its a clear duck of pacquio.

Comment

If Cotto move to the state.

Comment

Possibly. I wouldnt mind to see it if its @ 154

Comment

Yeah i can see it happening.This is a fight i still wanna see.

Comment

Originally posted by WayOfTheWarrior View Post
            ya i could see mayweather finally stepping up to cotto after hes been brutally knocked out by 2 men and hes lost a little of his skill and legs. if mayweather fights anyone this year then its a clear duck of pacquio.
            Even tho I know what u mean , Cotto has not gotten Knocked out , literally.

Yes , there is a big difference. Physically , its worse that he resisted
            mentally , its better.

if you know what I mean

Comment

Do you see Mayweather fighting any fcuking threat should be the question.

Comment

I would be interested. Cotto almost certainly loses, but I'd watch.

Comment

Working...
                X