No announcement yet.

la liga vs premiership

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Little Killer View Post
    The Epl is like Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan. Ovehyped and overpriced pieces of **** which the media shove into our faces. They can use all the make-up in the world but under all that lies an ugly thing.

The La Liga is your dream girl. Everything about her is near perfect.

Sereia A is the hot girl next door but with her comes tonnes of emotional issues.
    hahaha

flawless actually said something that wasn't stupid.

Comment

The Premier League has since become the world's most watched sporting league. It is the world's most lucrative football league, with combined club revenues of £1.93 billion ($3.15bn) in 2007–08. It is also ranked first in the UEFA rankings of leagues based on performances in European competitions over the last five years, ahead of Spain's La Liga and Italy's Serie A.
      Promoted as "The Greatest Show On Earth", the Premier League is the world's most popular and most watched sporting league, followed worldwide by over half a billion people in 202 countries
      Serie A and La Liga don't have **** on the EPL.

Comment

I've always stated La Liga was better outwith the top four however Real Madrid and Barcelona look as though they're going to pull away from the English.

Comment

Originally posted by Mozza View Post
          I've always stated La Liga was better outwith the top four however Real Madrid and Barcelona look as though they're going to pull away from the English.
          A Scot!

How would you rank your top teams in comparison with those in Serie A, La Liga, EPL and Bundesliga?

Comment

Yeh, just look at the Dominance the Premier League has brought to the Champions League, Our top four are there or there abouts every season. Just look at how much bitching Platini has been doing.

Comment

I'm not knocking European players.

I think the fact that they're trained to show off their flare, creativity and technical skills is amazing. England like to create 'safe' players whose core skills are solid.

Comment

Originally posted by floydjoy View Post
                i like serie a but it's not in a great state at the moment. inter are winning it too easily and they are losing their best players to the epl and la liga.
                I agree but what can I say, Rossoneri for life.

I like La Liga a lot also,usually good drama and great football.I also like to watch German Bundesliga.everything can happen in Germany

Don't really like "english" football

Comment

Originally posted by JmtRyan View Post
                  Floyd, your knowledge of football is laughable, long may it continue, you're very amusing.
                  i know more about fooball than you son.

Comment

Originally posted by floydjoy View Post
                    i know more about fooball than you son.
                    You said the exact same thing to me.

After you started comparing 11 men Football teams to Floyd Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
                      No, you have no idea.

Don't start talking about taxes you fool.

are you idiotic? andrei arshavin joined arsenal for 80k pw but in the end only was getting 40k pw because of taxes. he said he "didn't want to pay them" .

Comment

Working...
                      X