Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: David Haye is a Bum, I Won't Fight Him For a 100 Million!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't blame Fury. He said he struggled and had no money or anything when Haye pulled out twice. Then Haye said he's glad because he never wanted Fury to get a payday anyway?

Pulling out with injury is one thing and you have to give fighters the benefit of the doubt sometimes but basically saying you're happy another guy is going to struggle to earn money for his family or whatever, that's pretty low i think.

I don't think it's the fact he pulled out, but the fact he didn't even seem to care he pulled out and lost Fury and also fans a lot of money, thats the part that gets to Fury i think.

Comment

Originally posted by sonnyboyx2 View Post
      Well Done Tyson Fury.. I bought a ticket for Fury vs Haye in Manchester, i bought my ticket off a guy on Ebay for £350 i booked my hotel, bought train ticket and had a very large wager on Fury to win (anti-post).. I lost the lot. **** David "shytehouse" Haye.
      Feel bad for you and Hayes always goes on about he was fighting with injuries.
      A lot of people I knew wanted to go to this fight and lost a lot of money on hotels etc.....

Fury has done something that Hayes could not and as much as I would like to see the fight Hayes does not deserve another pay day.

A part of me thinks that if this money was on the table, Fury should ask for a 99% - 1% split. How would Hayes feel about that? As his comeback is not about money.

Comment

fury does not have the power to make haye respect him [scare him] the way wladimir did. styles make fights. fury's going to need to do more than move to beat haye, who is faster and more athletic in addition to having the power to stop the fight.

it was the jab and the power of klitschko that stopped haye in his tracks, and fury doesn't have a powerful jab or a right hand behind it.

3-5 round knockout. maybe haye looks faded and loses a decision when he packs it in, but i doubt it. he hits too hard and he's too fast.

Comment

I'm sure fury would fight haye someday if haye keeps winning!. Surely fury wants to beat haye up

Comment

Tyson would be knocking people over to get at a pen for a tenth of that.

Comment

As much as I don't like Fury, I can't be mad at him for this. I still like David Haye and I always wanted their fight to go down but it didn't. Haye is at fault. Sucks because I wanna see the fight.

Comment

When Tyson Fury calls YOU a bum...well... that says a lot.

Comment

I would love if Fury agreed to fight Haye and backed out of it. He could bang his knee on something or show a bug bite as the reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Jayallday9 View Post
                    Completely understand Tyson's position.... Backed out twice costing lots of money, fought scared against Wlad, retired, now thinks he deserves a title shot lol..
                    This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

**** The Scam Maker!!

Comment

Originally posted by bbboc.co.uk View Post
                      How come despite being a ****ing giant, AJ looks to be suffering from dwarfism in your signature photo? Is it just a weird / freaky angle or framing of the picture.

It is creeping me out a little.

Comment

Working...
                      X