• Show
Clear All

• Angel Garcia talks about Wlad-Fury + more Pinky and the Brain

Losing it at 2:00

did he have a stroke or something?

Comment

lol what the hell.

Comment

I don't evenknow what to say lol. I laughed though.

Comment

He obviously loves the Pinky and the Brain LOL

Comment

This guy isn't even a boxer. He never was in a boxing match to my knowledge. He just trains his kid. He sets himself up as an authority on all boxers and boxing matches. There are knowledgeable people in boxing who's opinion I would be interested in. Angel Garcia isn't one of them. Danny Garcia complained that for years he hasn't been at his best because he was starving himself to make 140.Who's bright idea was it for Danny to stay at 140 when he could have moved up years ago. Now Danny and Angel say they will terrorize 147. I'm sure all the best welterweights are all shook up over Garcia moving to 147.

Comment

He gave wilder credit for being american? Lol. What is up with the whole pinky and the brain deal

Comment

After hearing the interview I have to admit Angel made sense. He was asked a question and his answer was correct. He seems to understand the politics of boxing being the manager of a champion himself. He seems to be good at evaluating other fighters and I agree Wlad is unlikely to lose any time soon. So what if Wlad and Fury hit themselves with uppercuts. They are probably the two best active heavyweights in the world and it should be a good interesting fight.

Comment

He's been watching too many Smack DVD's or some ****. Wtf?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X