Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you saw a boxer you really hated would you be man enough to say it to their face?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why would anyone want to do that stupid ish, and who the hell hates boxers? If anything, boxers would be caught off guard by your stupidity, and put on the defensive. The **** said on a boxing board is mostly lies or exaggerations anyway.

Comment

I have respect for fighters, so no I wouldnt say anything, but Iwouldnt go out of my way to say hi and meet them.

I have Juan Manuel Lopez standing rightin front of me, and he was talking to people walking by, and joking around with people. I dindt even say hi, try to meet him, or even pay attention to his sorry ass.

My brother on the other hand, hates JaunMa, but still took a pic with him.

And this was before the Salido fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Always View Post
        I have respect for fighters, so no I wouldnt say anything, but Iwouldnt go out of my way to say hi and meet them.

I have Juan Manuel Lopez standing rightin front of me, and he was talking to people walking by, and joking around with people. I dindt even say hi, try to meet him, or even pay attention to his sorry ass.

My brother on the other hand, hates JaunMa, but still took a pic with him.

And this was before the Salido fights.
        JuanMa and Juan Manuel Marquez aren't even the same person. That's a completely different fighter.

And how could anyone hate JMM?

Comment

If you don't say anything to the drug dealer in your hood, **** you going to speak dumb ish to a boxer for, lmao???

Comment

Originally posted by Antagonist View Post
            JuanMa and Juan Manuel Marquez aren't even the same person. That's a completely different fighter.

And how could anyone hate JMM?
            Where did I say anything about Marquez? I was talking about Juan Manuel LOPEZ.

Comment

Originally posted by sammiza567 View Post
              next time i see him ill be sure to call him out on the juice lol. but seriously talk all the **** you want to a pro boxer if they hit you its assault with a deadly weapon.
              That isn't true.

And to all the armchair wanna be rich by getting hit guys, do you really think you will have a better lawyer than a guy who signs contracts for millions and has the resources of a large promoter. Probably not.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                That isn't true.

And to all the armchair wanna be rich by getting hit guys, do you really think you will have a better lawyer than a guy who signs contracts for millions and has the resources of a large promoter. Probably not.

It doesnt matter though. fighters of a certain calibre will always have press following them everywhere. even if you were a complete dick and they have a legitimate case against you they will still try to settle out of court just to make the bad press go away because itll hurt their earning potential with possible endorsement deals and soccer moms looking for a positive role model for their future contenders.

Comment

Originally posted by Always View Post
                  Where did I say anything about Marquez? I was talking about Juan Manuel LOPEZ.
                  you edited ur post bro...

I saw juan manuel marquez

Comment

I'd rather have a word with some of the judges who have been giving these dumb scorecards.

Comment

why hate a boxer if you truly love boxing?...

Comment

Working...
                      X