Zhang Ziyi investigated for prostitution

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    I have a hard time beleivng that
    It is a high figure but she's a celeb and those arent regular Johns.

Imagine how much Megan Fox or Scarlett Johansen can pull selling ass to rich government officials.

Comment

i wonder how much for the Transporter girl

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
        It is a high figure but she's a celeb and those arent regular Johns.

Imagine how much Megan Fox or Scarlett Johansen can pull selling ass to rich government officials.
        I still have a hard time believing that, idk i just cant

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          I still have a hard time believing that, idk i just cant
          I've heard of arabs paying some high figures for some premium american tail.

Its a crazy amount but who knows.

Not too much shocks me anymore...

Comment

I dont have a hard time believing it because if I was a billionare I would drop a couple hundred mil to have sex with her in a second.

I also don't have a hard time believing a girl accepting money for sex.

Comment

I just looked up the exchange rate on Singaporean dollars to USD...about 7 usd is 10 sg...so that is a whole damn lot of money for hookin'

Comment

wandered into the thread thinking she was pimpin'

found out she was ho'in!

Comment

It's great be billionaires. Take Salma Hayek's husband for instance, that guy has impregnated several women. It wouldn't be hard to believe that he's still ****ing other groupies on the side.

Comment

Memoirs of a whore

Zhang Ziyi (章子怡) is accused of being a high-class hoe. But did she do the horizontal mambo with Bo Xilai (薄熙来)?

They’re both from Beijing and mix in the same circles.

Both have previous form for cheating on their significant others.

Xilai is known to have paid for sex. Ziyi is as famous for stalking billionaires as she is for appearing in Memoirs of a Geisha.

The two are linked in a recent report claiming that Ziyi prostituted herself to two high ranking government officials for $1.55 million a pop.

The website that initially reported this, Boxun.com is a Chinese-language website that has servers in the US.

It is run by the China Free Press organization, which is supported financially by the National Endowment for Democracy, a thinly veiled propaganda tool of the United States government.

Which makes us suspicious, obviously.

On the other hand this type of “hidden rules” for actresses (sleeping for parts) and concubine behavior is a fact of life in Beijing.

And Ziyi has so many blots on her copybook and evidence provided by her friends, former friends, rivals, colleagues and fixers that she does sell her body, that it’s perfectly believable.

As Donations Gate (not paying charity money she owed) and Ink Gate (taking another woman’s billionaire boyfriend) show, Ziyi is a monster for money and will do anything, and I mean anything, to get it, and keep it.

She even lost her billionaire financier bf Vivi Nevo when she was spotted getting up close and personal with a tycoon from Japan.

And as has been seen, Xilai was impressively corrupt.

It does sound like a match made in China’s government circles.

Finally, if the Chinese government starts banning all talk about an issue, there’s a good possibility it’s true (otherwise why go there?).

A blogger known as Shenzhen Old Cui (深圳老崔), a Chinese media consultant with more than 60,000 followers, has been “harmonized” or censored and his tweets about the Ziyi-Xilai prostitution ring deleted.

While Ziyi is still searchable, the great Chinese public is pretty much in the dark about everything else.

http://www.maydaily.com/2012/05/30/memoirs-of-a-hoe/

Comment

Crouching Actress, Hidden Prostitute.

btw, those chinese men are getting ripped the hell off. With that amount you could have gotten much more & better play than a bony ass actress.

Comment

Working...
                      X