No announcement yet.

Froch fans are delusional, he has no chance against Groves in the rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    I think Froch is going to stop him late.

I think Groves should be the favourite and Grove will be winning the fight (If he get's stopped) and if it goes the distance will win on the cards.

But I know that just like the first fight he's going to fade late and he's likely going to get hurt late just like the first fight.
    He wasn't hurt that bad though, Froch was hurt much worse early on in the fight. Stoppage was a joke.

Comment

I can't wait for this fight,Groves was robbed the first time and will get redemption!

Comment

I think it is almost going to be the exact same fight, Groves is going to try and replicate what he did early because that was working but Froch already broke him down once so he knows what he needs to do to make the task quicker. I also don't know exactly what changes Groves can make within his style and plan that will really fix his issues with getting hit too much. In fact I think Groves will be more aggressive, which tends to mean leaving yourself open more.

Comment

Originally posted by Booty Dew View Post
          He wasn't hurt that bad though, Froch was hurt much worse early on in the fight. Stoppage was a joke.
          Not too badly but he was definitely rocked and I expect it to happen again.

Of course the stoppage was poor but that doesn't change the fact the momentum was with Froch.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
            I think it is almost going to be the exact same fight, Groves is going to try and replicate what he did early because that was working but Froch already broke him down once so he knows what he needs to do to make the task quicker. I also don't know exactly what changes Groves can make within his style and plan that will really fix his issues with getting hit too much. In fact I think Groves will be more aggressive, which tends to mean leaving yourself open more.
            Groves was hardly hit!

Comment

I'm not a Froch fan (he KOd my compatriot...), but I like him because he's bulldoggish in the ring and soft spoken outside the ring...

Comment

Groves was hardly hit!
                Groves was getting broke down, I will agree it was not a quick and clean process but Froch was doing plenty of damage to Groves.

Comment

Groves was hardly hit!
                  Come on, that's just not true.

Comment

Froch stops him again

W TKO 9 12x3
                    time: 1:33 | referee: Howard John Foster |

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      Come on, that's just not true.
                      Froch got a few straight punches in but the majority were being blocked by Groves. Even that little rally before the stoppage, only a few clear punches got in.

Comment

Working...
                      X