No announcement yet.

Black Belts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Belts

I am knew to MMA.My back ground is streetfighting .Thats all i know.I beat the **** out of countless guys claiming to be a Black belt in this or that.BJJ,TKD,Karate.I always **** them up.Im 6'6 295lbs.The BJJ guys are decent but r afraid to get hit in the face.The jack asses need to cross train.I think i would **** them up any way.

If you beat a BJJ black belt (which you didn't...I call bull****) its only because you are an overgrown moron.

Comment

What is your point even if you did? Do you want a cookie?

Comment

worst topic ever
        [img:8620e841ec]http://www.attrition.org/gallery/computing/forum/assclown.jpg[/img:8620e841ec]

Comment

Okay.So if you train at the school your ****ing tuff.Black Belt means **** man.we all know that.

Comment

well it all depends on who issued the black belt too. some of these schools will dish out belts left and right.

fabiano iha is my instructor and that muther****er makes you work HARD for your belts. tuff guy will vouch 4 that.

but i suppose if you're really that big, and basically fight like tank abbot then it is possible. providing your opponent trains at a ****ty school, is half your size, and has absolutely NO standup skill whatsoever.

MY main question to you suredawg, is if you're this good of a fighter.....why not compete and get paid for it???

Comment

Re: Black Belts

[quote:be7c5ad3c6="suredawg"]I beat the **** out of countless guys claiming to be a Black belt in this or that.BJJ,TKD,Karate.I always **** them up.[/quote:be7c5ad3c6] Man, I would **** you up!

Comment

Dudes, I am 9 feet tall and 500 pounds with 0.9% body fat. I would rule you all.

Comment

I would give an advice to the original poster, brag about yourself as you are doing here in same places in Brazil: at the northeast or any favelas of Rio or even any of some Sao Paulo´s suburbans.

If you could be back from that trip, tell us about what happend to you.

IMO, you will ask to die.

Comment

I fought the entire counrty of Brazil once. All those little punks saw how big and ripped I was and ran away like small children.

Comment

Working...
                    X