Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Mayweather fights Danny Garcia next??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lalaland View Post
    You think its a good fight? and please explain how has Garcia earned it? He has no fights at Welterweight and is coming off a Loss to Hererra?
    I hate the Idea of someone earning a chance to fight mayweather who has a glass chin, and has not done anything to earn it. Garcia continued to prove his doubters wrong. The Herrera fight was a bump in the road. He would beat Herrera in a Rematch. Mayweather has yet to say Garcia has Herrera problems and until he says that, he is being considered as an opponent.

Comment

I'd be happy with that fight, I think Garcia does better than most would expect.

Comment

Slow plodder knocked Khan out and beat "THE MACHINE"...lmfao **** is wrong with ya'll?

Comment

I have a real Strong feeling that Mayweather will fight Danny Garcia next, another slow flat footed plodder and tailor made style for Mayweather, we all know Mayweather's love for fighting plodders and stationary targets.

Garcia is supposedly a very marketable name, has undefeated record, this fight can generate about the same buys as Maidana fights.

Mayweather: Im fighting a Young Hungry Undefeated Lion Blah Blah.

Casual fans don't even know that Danny got whooped by Hererra badly, and its not surprising that Danny Garcai vs Herrera fight is still not available on Youtube yet. Garcia then fought a #77th ranked opponent from a division below.

GARICA HAS '0' FIGHTS AT WW.

What would your reaction be if Mayweather chooses 'Danny Swift' Garcia as his next opponent???
          My reaction wouldn't be as bad as it was when I found out that Pacquaio was facing Chris Algieri at 144. If Pacquaio was facing the slow flat-footed prodder named Danny Garcia, you would be praising it as a great fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
            I'd be happy with that fight, I think Garcia does better than most would expect.
            I agree. He will do better than Maidana 2, Canelo, and Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
              Instead he should fight the guy the Garcia sparked out in four rounds.
              hilarious aint it
              You think its a good fight? and please explain how has Garcia earned it? He has no fights at Welterweight and is coming off a Loss to Hererra?
              Yet you say he should fight Khan who Garcia made spin in a ****ing circle?? **** is wrong with you? How has Khan earned it??

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                hilarious aint it

Yet you say he should fight Khan who Garcia made spin in a ****ing circle?? **** is wrong with you? How has Khan earned it??
                Khan atleast has 3 wins at WW.

by your logic, how did Maidana earn it? Khan dropped him like a 3 penny street hooker?

Styles makes fights, mate. Styles makes fights you're damn aware of this.

Comment

by your logic, how did Maidana earn it? Khan dropped him like a 3 penny street hooker?

Maidana had a ww title....Garcia ko'd Khan...Khan has not done jack**** in the last 3 years except get knocked out, get knocked down and beat subpar comp....Garcia is a better choice then Khan easily

Comment

Saying Garcia doesn't deserve to Fight Mayweather is like Saying Canelo doesn't deserve to fight Cotto with that Logic. Personally I would Rather see GGG take care of Cotto and Canelo before they fight each other. But Canelo has had 0 fights at middleweight.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                      Maidana had a ww title....Garcia ko'd Khan...Khan has not done jack**** in the last 3 years except get knocked out, get knocked down and beat subpar comp....Garcia is a better choice then Khan easily
                      ^^^^^^This

Comment

Working...
                      X