Comments Thread For: Schaefer: Canelo vs. Cotto Bout is Still Possible

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrClutch85
    Schaefer tell Canelo to stop ducking Austin Trout
    The WBC already told Canelo he's not allowed to fight Trout. Then again Canelo can always drop his belt and fight for Trout's but we know that won't happen.

With that being said, I'm not surprised at all by this. Trout should be glad he got this fight with Cotto cause I don't see him getting any other big shot any time soon.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      The WBC already told Canelo he's not allowed to fight Trout. Then again Canelo can always drop his belt and fight for Trout's but we know that won't happen.

With that being said, I'm not surprised at all by this. Trout should be glad he got this fight with Cotto cause I don't see him getting any other big shot any time soon.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
      if canelo makes it worth his while i think trout would drop the belt

Comment

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
        Schaefer tell Canelo to stop ducking Austin Trout
        Tell Money and Golden Boy Promotion to STOP ducking Manny!

Comment

lose 2 fights in a row. Get a title shot

Comment

This is like Pac facing Mosley after two shot performances. Or Pac facing Margarito after getting blasted then suspended. Those two guys were able to get the interm P4P1 fighter. And Canelo cant fight Cotto?
            "Aba aba servering the hippo-crates." Bob Marley- no woman no cry
            Last edited by leonthegee; 12-02-2012, 09:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by fitefan View Post
              if canelo makes it worth his while i think trout would drop the belt
              Maybe not drop it but he could fight without putting it on the line. The WBA might strip him though, like they did to Mosley when he fought Floyd.

Comment

Canelo wants the fight the guy that lost not the winner? GTFO with that ****.

Comment

Golden Boy are laughable even considering a Cotto fight for Canelo now, he fought Lopez instead of Ortiz and he should fight Trout instead of Cotto

Comment

Originally posted by leonthegee View Post
                    This is like Pac facing Mosley after two shot performances. Or Pac facing Margarito after getting blasted then suspended. Those two guys were able to get the interm P4P1 fighter. And Canelo cant fight Cotto?
                    "Aba aba servering the hippo-crates." Bob Marley- no woman no cry
                    Canelo hasn't proven himself, that's the difference.

What is fighting an undersized, past his prime Cotto going to prove?

Comment

Why? I've got love for Cotto but he's finished and Canelo would retire him. I don't wanna see Cotto get destroyed and become a stepping stone for Canelo, no champion as respected as Cotto deserves that.

Comment

Working...
                      X