Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Andy Lee make Haymon/Kid Chocolate look foolish?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No...Kid chocolate made kid chocolate look foolish and like a fking pussy.He has been doing this for a while too he shouldn't be soiling KC name he should be "If the price is right Quillin". That would represent him better.
    Last edited by DannYankee; 12-15-2014, 01:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
      Whose life? I would beat the hell out of both with my fists or even with my FX Lightsaber that I picked up the other day which isn't even made for combat, I'd hit them so hard with it they wouldn't be able to get up.
      LMAO your style is the best man.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
        No...Kid chocolate made kid chocolate look foolish and like a fking pussy.He has been doing this for a while too he shouldn't be soiling KC name he should be "If the price is right Quillin". That would represent him better.
        yes, except for the fact that he's a fraud. I hope 10 people show up to his next fight. Haymon has screwed his career up, 99% of fans have turned on him! and this is not the villain role that someone like mayweather or Mayorga have plaid. People still wanted to see them fight. No one wants to see Peter fight.

Comment

Originally posted by OldAndroidGuy View Post
          Andy Lee stepped right in and knocked out the guy Haymon and Kid Chocolate avoided by vacating not only their belt, but a career high payday. Do Haymon and KC look like complete idiots now? I'd be pissed if I was KC!
          No.

-Roc Nation didn't get to leverage Haymon's only real middleweight fighter into establishing their own fledgling boxing business (Roc Nation has yet to even put on their first show yet, though they finally made a good move in buying out Gary Shaw's business).

-Top Rank, thinking they were screwing Haymon out of something, pumped up Korobov, to only see their sole middleweight prospect (Cotto works on his own terms) get knocked smooth out.

-Andy Lee (Lou DiBella) takes the belt to Ireland to fight Saunders (Frank Warren), and Haymon still has Quillin and Jacobs to put on a meaningful fight with, a fight that Showtime is ready to pay for.

Quillin misses out on some present money, but he still made out better than everyone not tied with Andy Lee.

Comment

'Never interrupt your enemy when they are making mistake'. If roc nation want to burn 1.4 million on such a rubbish fight as Quillen v Korborov then only an idiot wouldn't let them. Al Haymon is obviously that idiot. He's got 100 fighters signed up and all their careers are heading south. Quillen v Jacobs - who cares?

Comment

u do what we do

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                No.

-Roc Nation didn't get to leverage Haymon's only real middleweight fighter into establishing their own fledgling boxing business (Roc Nation has yet to even put on their first show yet, though they finally made a good move in buying out Gary Shaw's business).

-Top Rank, thinking they were screwing Haymon out of something, pumped up Korobov, to only see their sole middleweight prospect (Cotto works on his own terms) get knocked smooth out.

-Andy Lee (Lou DiBella) takes the belt to Ireland to fight Saunders (Frank Warren), and Haymon still has Quillin and Jacobs to put on a meaningful fight with, a fight that Showtime is ready to pay for.

Quillin misses out on some present money, but he still made out better than everyone not tied with Andy Lee.
                I am not trying to troll or anything but I do not see how Quillin made out with anything here, he lost his bargaining chip(WBO strap), he really doesn't have a fan base, he is obviously beatable but still risky so why now would any notable fighter from another promotion be put in with him?

Comment

It's on Haymon more than Quillin.

Quillin is a stupid **** regardless of the Korobov business. Haymon was the one exposed.

Comment

Andy Lee drilled him.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post

u do what we do

Comment

Working...
                      X