Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Petro Porochenko's Ukraine...(warning it's pretty graphic)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
    Its amazing to me that you are so poorly informed on the topic and display your ignorance on boxing forums. The protesters in Kiev who overthrew their "corrupt government" and their "corrupt President", the same President who robbed Ukrainian people to further benefit his wealth into the billions. Here is a link to his estate that he bought with stolen Ukrainian money, so you can get an idea why the Ukrainian people were pissed off .
    Now the terrorist scum in East Ukraine are completely different in that they armed themselves and commit open treason. Its one thing if they were peaceful protesters, however, they are Russia funded terrorists who are heavily armed and need to be put down before more bloodshed comes from their behalf.
    I believe he was corrupt, I also wouldn't be surprised if the new billionaire president is corrupt also. The protesters you talk of were far from peaceful, they openly attacked government buildings.

The president the Eastern Ukranians voted for was overthrown by the protesters in Kiev. Why wouldn't they be upset? Why wouldn't they want to separate when they're threatened by neo-nazi groups and clearly the forceful strategy seemed to work for the protesters in Kiev. How does that equate to "treason" but overthrowing your own government completely illegally doesn't? (corrupt or not)

I feel like Eastern Ukraine should have the right to autonomy because they clearly don't agree with the views of Western Ukraine.

Comment

Working...
    X