Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gabriel Rosado vs Kid Chocolate (Peter Quillin) October 26??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gabriel Rosado vs Kid Chocolate (Peter Quillin) October 26??

Decisión Dividida is saying that Rosado has his eyes on Quillin.

He wants to move back to 154 but no one wants to fight him at that wt.
    He wanted to fight Austin Trout Al Haymon said NO.

He now wants to challenge anyone on the 160 Lbs división and is looking to fight Kid Chocolate (Peter Quillin). They are working a deal to have their fight on the same card Oct 26 with Bernard Hopkins at the Boardwalk Hall of Atlantic City, New Jersey.

Source:

https://www.facebook.com/decisiondivididaboxeo

Decent fight I guess rosado will go out on his shield and at least make it entertaining. But boxing is so ****ed up. GGG and Quillen should be fighting each other and curtis stevens and rosado should be fighting each other everything is asss backwards

Comment

that's not a bad fight. Would be interesting to see if Quillin can get him out of there, faster than Golovkin did

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
        Decent fight I guess rosado will go out on his shield and at least make it entertaining. But boxing is so ****ed up. GGG and Quillen should be fighting each other and curtis stevens and rosado should be fighting each other everything is asss backwards
        can Quillen even fight on HBO?

Comment

they tried to make it for fox sports 1 but only offered rosado 50k and he obvi rejected that. doubt it gets made. good fight tho.

Comment

Originally posted by -Body Snatcher-
            Quote:

Originally Posted by Southpawology

can Quillen even fight on HBO?
            If it's on the Bhop card it will be showtime.
            I don't care who he fights as long as it is on the Bhop card so I can see it lol. Rosado is cool but Quillin has to take care of business

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Definitely rooting for Rosado, don't know how good his chances are. Quillin has nice power and good counter-punching, but his inside game and stamina are questionable. Rosado didn't look great against Love, stamina-wise. To have a chance, he needs to be much better conditioned. I think Rosado has a decent enough chin/defense, but I don't think he has the pop to truly take advantage of Quillin's mistakes. Luckily for him, Quillin isn't mobile, doesn't move his head much and they have a similar reach. He'll probably get stopped, but I think he'll have moments.

Comment

Originally posted by MightyWhitey View Post
                they tried to make it for fox sports 1 but only offered rosado 50k and he obvi rejected that. doubt it gets made. good fight tho.
                I heard that as well. Sounds like they tried to low ball him, i doubt al hayomd would have one of his belt holders on fox sports. He could easily put them on the hopkins card.

Comment

Wasn't Rosado only offered $50k though? He's worth more than that being that Guerrero got $100k.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                    Wasn't Rosado only offered $50k though? He's worth more than that being that Guerrero got $100k.
                    that was for an offer on fox 1 on Monday night fights. Hr should be getting a bigger check than that if it's on the bhop undercard on ShowTime. I think fox one looks to give decent money, but not enough to support a big name fight

Comment

Working...
                    X