Originally posted by Tapatio View Post
    Raiders just won the game!!!!!
    i know.

they were down 17-10 late.

Comment

I know it hurts mijo.

Its ok.

We've all been let down by somebody before.
      haha, yea i guess i am the corny one. after all, i am the one that googled for pictures of floyd crying, and i did take the liberty to open up a youtube browser, search for my favorite song, copy the embeded link, come back to BS, and post it on a thread that hurt my feelings.

Comment

Originally posted by Equinox View Post
        haha, yea i guess i am the corny one. after all, i am the one that googled for pictures of floyd crying, and i did take the liberty to open up a youtube browser, search for my favorite song, copy the embeded link, come back to BS, and post it on a thread that hurt my feelings.
        You're still crying about it?

Let it go man, these guys don't even know you.

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
          Not just because of the belts. But because both guys were undoubtedly the #1 guys in their division at the time Pacquiao beat them.

Just because americans dont know who they are because the US never gave a damn about the lower weights until Prince Naseem came along doesnt mean they were tomato cans.

Both Sasakul and Ledwaba were the clear #1 of their divisions. Floyd fans follow the exact same logic in attempting to classify Baldomir as a great win for Floyd.
          can you prove that they were the #1's in that division? because as far as i am concerned you probably didnt even know pacquiao existed when those fights occurred.

there are 4 belt holders in each division, you cant seriously say that those 2 were the best of theirs when you probably did not know who held the other 3 titles, and even if you did know the other 3, you have never even seen them fight.

have you ever even seen ledwaba and sasakul fights out side of the pacquiao ones?

Comment

You're still crying about it?

Let it go man, these guys don't even know you.
            no, i never cry. some times i see you cry and i feel bad. you always respond really childishly to me.

*waits for next childish line*

Comment

no, i never cry. some times i see you cry and i feel bad. you always respond really childishly to me.

*waits for next childish line*

Yup, you're tearing up right now.

Don't let any drip into your keyboard, liquids and electronics don't mix.

Comment

Comment

Yup, you're tearing up right now.

Don't let any drip into your keyboard, liquids and electronics don't mix.
                  lol, im going purposely to mess with you from now on, your say some funny **** on a ******ed level.

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
                    ah ive been waiting for you my ******ed friend, you know who really failed?

you.

Comment

lol, im going purposely to mess with you from now on, your say some funny **** on a ******ed level.
                      I've got all day. Shoot your shot if you can handle it.

Do your tears have images of little pretty boys in them?

Comment

Working...
                      X