Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

im going to laught at people who hate on floyd by using pacs last 2 fights.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im going to laught at people who hate on floyd by using pacs last 2 fights.

you hear this from the media you hear this from poeple.

"hey floyd what do you think about pac beating your last 2 opponents in a more brutal, quicker way."

im going to lmao on sept 19.

im hoping that the media keeps asking these questions after the marquez fight so floyd can own their asses sooo bad.

"did you not see what i did to marquez??"

floyd is going to toy with marquez and stop him under 6. that should even things up huh? pac stopped hatton and de la hoya. mayweather will completely destroy a man that pac went 24 rounds with and that lost in the eyes of the majority. i also can wait to get right back at ya to the people who use this **** to hate on him.

Originally posted by marsh all. View Post

"hey floyd what do you think about pac beating your last 2 opponents in a more brutal, quicker way."

im hoping that the media keeps asking these questions after the marquez fight so floyd can own their asses sooo bad.

floyd is going to toy with marquez and stop him under 6. that should even things up huh? pac stopped hatton and de la hoya. mayweather will completely destroy a man that pac went 24 rounds with and that lost in the eyes of the majority. i also can wait to get right back at ya to the people who use this **** to hate on him.
    you seem so confident , brushing off JMM like that..
    and no, im not over crediting JMM because of pac..
    JMM is a very skilled fighter with a good resume to add.
    anyway.....
    bet all your points, i got JMM, straight up bet.

Comment

Floyd is nothing but a runner. His balls have shrunk, he does not have the heart of a lion anymore, Floyd will be so afraid to lose that he will run and run and run and he is going to try and catch Marquez as he caught Hatton. Floyd is not going to land more than 20 punches a round and if that, 80 percent will be potshots. Mayweather has been unable to destroy anything but his own legacy and that is a fact jack. I am going to laugh at you when this fight becomes another snooze fest and running match.

Comment

Originally posted by rottentothecore View Post
        anyway.....
        12,000 points lets do it.

Comment

12,000 points lets do it.
          confirmed.

Comment

floyd fans shouldn't really talk. pac's gonna fight a guy floyd ducked that's gonna outweigh him by 10 lbs... floyd's gonna fight 36 yr old, undersized, marquez whom pac faced twice.

Comment

Originally posted by rottentothecore View Post
              anyway.....
              thats the way to put it down

Comment

Originally posted by mangler
                Mr boat buyer proves absolutely nothin by beatin JMM. But he damn sure gets shamed to hell if he gets beat by a LW. I hope lil JMM blasts his ass, tho I'd be surprised, I'm definitely rootin for it. War Dinamita!
                CO sign!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mangler
                  Mr boat buyer proves absolutely nothin by beatin JMM. But he damn sure gets shamed to hell if he gets beat by a LW. I hope lil JMM blasts his ass, tho I'd be surprised, I'm definitely rootin for it. War Dinamita!
                  Talk about double standards.

Comment

do you think floyd will get credit for beating a lightweight champ when he's a welterweight? think again

Comment

Working...
                    X