Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Including Shane Mosley, how would you rate Manny's last 3 opponents?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
    oh, and let's not forget, manny didn't make the catchweight against margarito for the title-lol
    This is the most silliest comment ever.

So many things you can criticize that fight for that right there is just not and is pure hating.

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
      **** off troll.........
      i don't have to--you're in my thread--what does that make you? a fan of a troll?lol

you **** off--

Comment

145 isn't ww if you ask me--

pure comedy

Comment

how many of them were the undisputed ww champion when he fought them?lol

like baldomir and mosley were when floyd fought them--
          Say whaaaaaa?

Comment

oh and mak, cotto wasn't a legit ww when he fought manny---145 isn't ww if you ask me--so that makes 3 doesn't it?

floyd fought the former and current undisputed ww champions in 2006---fought the 154 lb wbc champion in de la hoya in 2007 and the undisputed jr ww champion in hatton in 2007, yes, at 147, but hatton was going after floyd's title like floyd did with oscar--and hatton had a title at ww before and he did publicly duck floyd in 2004 and 2005--
            Cotto at 145 is a better fighter than Mitchell, Judah, Baldomir, and Hatton at 147.

Comment

cotto = very good matchup , good fight

clottey = good matchup , awful fight

margarito = okay matchup , okay fight

let's all hope mosley = awful matchup , very good fight

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                This is the most silliest comment ever.

So many things you can criticize that fight for that right there is just not and is pure hating.
                i'm so happy you made that comment--

not only is it not silly, it's true--

would manny have been as fast had he weighed 150 pounds like he put in the contract? i think not--

in that case, you can't bash floyd for weighing 146 lbs against marquez then can you? i think so--so, you be the judge--just saying, you know?lol

Comment

how many of them were the undisputed ww champion when he fought them?lol

like baldomir and mosley were when floyd fought them--
                  are you a ****ing ******? I wish there was technology available to punch someone through a computer screen.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                    Cotto at 145 is a better fighter than Mitchell, Judah, Baldomir, and Hatton at 147.
                    marquez at 142 for that matter is a better fighter than hatton, judah, baldomir and mitchell at 147--

does that make any difference? this is weight classes here--you can't bash floyd fighting marquez then can you?

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                      are you a ****ing ******? I wish there was technology available to punch someone through a computer screen.
                      why would you wish that, you wouldn't land anything.lol

Comment

Working...
                      X