Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cunningham: If we can't close on Bradley, Victor can get a great vicious whooping.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradley beats Alexander, I don't know how Alexander/Ortiz would go... Maybe Ortiz would quit?

Comment

lol people want to hype up Vic Ortiz after beating a BUM in Vivian Harris...GIVE ME A ****IN BREAK!!!

Make It Happen and watch Alexander make everyone question his heart again, I don't give a **** how Alexander looked against Kotelnik, the rest of these fighters in that 140 division don't have defense like Kotelnik or the Chin

Alexander ALL DAY by TKO or UD, only 140 fighter that makes me nervous for Alexander is BRADLEY

didn't Matthysse TKO Vivian Harris earlier this year??? Give me a break with this Vic Ortiz HYPE because he KO'd a BUM

but I already know GBP is not going to do it, Ortiz will likely fight Brandon Rios next I am sure, that would make for a very explosive and entertaining fight as well, if Bradley fight falls apart and Ortiz go on to fight Rios I think Alexander should really fight Kotelnik again
      Last edited by sicko; 09-20-2010, 12:21 PM.

Comment

Absolute nonense from Cunningham as per usual. Alexander has just come off a bad hiding from Kotelnik who was clearly robbed blind.

He should give Kotelnik an immediate rematch (as per Floyd with Castillo) and stop chatting as though his fighter is the second coming of Ali.

Comment

waddup with this talk, is alexander trying to get outta the bradley fight?

Id like to see Ortiz in there with Kotelnik, some people are saying Kotelnik is a better fighter than Victor....that is really not the case. Vic is bigger, faster, stronger...Kotelnik has some balls but hasnt been hit with the kind of power Ortiz packs. Id like to see Ortiz in the ring with this man before anyone else, Im betting however that the haters will still hate.

Comment

Victor Ortiz KO's Alexander in 10, Devon showed in his last fight he has ****ty defense and if Ortiz lands the same clean shots that Kotelnik lands.....you can call it a night

I think Ortiz is a tougher fight for Devon than Bradley, since Ortiz is more accurate and punches harder

Comment

Originally posted by Picazo View Post
              waddup with this talk, is alexander trying to get outta the bradley fight?

Id like to see Ortiz in there with Kotelnik, some people are saying Kotelnik is a better fighter than Victor....that is really not the case. Vic is bigger, faster, stronger...Kotelnik has some balls but hasnt been hit with the kind of power Ortiz packs. Id like to see Ortiz in the ring with this man before anyone else, Im betting however that the haters will still hate.
              no actually is bradley and his promoter with the issues

Comment

Ortiz handles Alexander pretty easily if you ask me. Alexander got touched up with ease by Kotelnik, his defense is leaky. Imagine the power of Ortiz touching his face. Game over.

Comment

I would go with ortiz by ko.I like this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by JBell11 View Post
                    You know it's interesting. I personally want to like Ortiz. I was pretty dissappointed with the WAY he went out against Maidana too, since then, he's been active, and not only has he been active, he's been fighting good opponents. I think this fight was another indication that he is looking to regain his confidence and learn from his former ways. Personally, I like Ortiz, he is a very techinical boxer with good power, I can see Ortiz catching Bradley and putting him down. Any combination of the five (Maidana, Ortiz, Alexander, Bradley, Khan) would be EXCITING to watch!
                    I feel the same way about Ortiz. For him to overcome the f@ggy way he lost the Maidana fight will be tough. There is a group of fans that will never forgive him regardless of what he accomplishes in the future. I'm not one of those. He's got a tough row to hoe and has set about it.

Regarding the upper end of the JWW division, I think the only way to fuk it up is not to make alot of fights. I don't really care in what order who faces who, as long as they all fight each other frequently.

Imo, there's a whole big pile of money for them all to make by not drawing it out a la the failed "Super-Six". By making alot of fights in a relatively short period of time, seems to me like they could generate alot of excitement and would keep the attention of the fans for a good while.

Comment

Working...
                    X