No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner: It's Crazy, They Stereotype Me as a Bad Guy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PBP. View Post
    Dude brought this on himself. He was the one dry humping opponents and flushing money down the toilet. You make your bed you gotra lay in it.

No matter how much he's matured and loves his kids that's what people will remember.
    THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      I thought Adrien Broner went overboard in his post fight interview of the Malignaggi fight when he said he took Paulie's title and his girl. That was when AB became an a-hole to me. Otherwise I didn't care about anything else he had said before.
      what was he supposed to do,lie about it??

he did take his gf and smashed her

Comment

You're the one who wanted to act like Mayweather, and then some.

Comment

when you beat a guy who was semi-retired and coming off a loss and fans think you are suddenly one of the best fighters in the sport...that's the definition of hype.

Comment

Welcome to the phony and safety first/clinch fest era of Boxing. Smfh guys like Floyd and Broner wanna play these roles and then cry later about ppl not liking them. Postol won tonight using his best whack ass Klitschko like performance..... Wtf man?? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
              what was he supposed to do,lie about it??

he did take his gf and smashed her
              That was Paulie's side piece though

Comment

At this point, people just want to see you lose, Adrien. All you can do is prove them wrong.

Comment

Bronner is a stereotypical hood rat.

He is too dumb to realize that he is being used by Haymon as such.

The worst role model or idol for young black brothers out there.

But his dancing makes me laugh...

Comment

People stereotype him as a bad guy because he tends to act like a classless piece of ****, if he does good things in his private life then great keep it going but when he acts the way he has hes going to be disliked.

Comment

Originally posted by Nomadic View Post
                      You're the one who wanted to act like Mayweather, and then some.
                      Exactly, he actually took it to another level too like you just said. I know Mayweather did things especially when the cameras were on him that made people dislike him but at least he showed respect to his opponent after his fights, Broner was just acting like scum 24/7 or at least it seemed like he did.

Comment

Working...
                      X