Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jacobs-Quillin Officially Announced For December 5th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My bet is that the first PBC middleweight champion will be from Brooklyn.

Comment

Good to see some effort being put into the untelevised match-ups portion of fight cards.

Comment

Quillen gonna get outboxed but then is gonna land some thunder and stop Jacobs..

War kid chocolate

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
          I think it'll happen next year (PBC titles) but the winner will probably get a brooklyn trinket like Paulie did

Comment

Damn good fight...but what weight will it be at?

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
              This might be the last time either of these two make 160lbs. It would be a wiser bet that the first PBC MW champ is of Ukrainian or British decent.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                Damn good fight...but what weight will it be at?
                probably 160, Quillin showed he can make 160

Comment

It's been a long time coming. I'm not really feeling this fight though to be honest.

I fancy Quillin for the win.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
                    Wish it'd been on NBC and not Showtime. The weigh in should be interesting with both guys struggling to make 160.
                    Quillin said he was gonna eat Jacobs' chocolate, remember? Can't put that on network tv. Gotta be on the more R-rated Showtime.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
                      Honestly is Jacobs even top 10? If so just barely. His best wins are Mora which was via injury then Fletcher, Truax, Lorenzo. I hate Eubank but his win over Chudinov is better than anything Jacobs has done. Even prospects like Magomedov, Khytrov and Derveyanchenko are potentially only 2 or 3 fights away from eclipsing his current accomplishments if they take a tiny step up.

H2H he definitely wouldn't make my top 10 i wouldn't be surprised if guys like Soro, Korobov, Johnson, and a few of the prospects would beat him right now.
                      Name 10 middleweights better than Daniel Jacobs.

Comment

Working...
                      X