Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DeGale Shreds Eubank: Him and His Dad Are Crazy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: DeGale Shreds Eubank: Him and His Dad Are Crazy!

British super middleweight champion James DeGale has told up and coming prospect Chris Eubank Jr. that he's "crazy." Eubank has been taking shots at DeGale in articles and the social networks. DeGale says the entire rivalry is the imagination of Eubank.

He told SunSport: “Over a year and a half ago, just after the Groves fight, Eubank sent me a message on Facebook. He said, ‘I’m not your enemy, I’m not your friend but I’m your rival. In a couple of years, you and me will fight – and it’s going to be massive’. [Click Here To Read More]

'luckily my dad was there'

degale makes a tit out himself everytime he opens his mouth

Comment

Originally posted by ukalltheway View Post
      'luckily my dad was there'

degale makes a tit out himself everytime he opens his mouth
      Haha the dudes an idiot but I feel he has a lot more to show us and still has potential to do well at world level

Comment

Degale had the chance to KO Eubank in training and he didnt take it. He should have done. Cos Eubank wont be losing as a pro for a while yet.

Comment

Originally posted by jamiegeorge91 View Post
          Haha the dudes an idiot but I feel he has a lot more to show us and still has potential to do well at world level
          I agree

warren slowed his progress big time fingers crossed he will become more active and start beating some names

Comment

He makes Eubank Jnr sound like Charlie Z. LOL

Comment

DeGale talks more smack the he actually fights.

I know he hasn't had many fights but if he's the prospect phase of his career he should just STFU

if he thinks he's ready then he should start calling out the big names and 168 and step it up.

beating bums and talking smack proves nothing

Comment

DeGale criticising Jr for listening to his Dad...well I think Jr's career is going pretty well on advice from his Dad.

DeGale just comes across as Jr said, 'brash and arrogant'

Comment

I bet the gym incident was not near as dramatic as both guys made it out to be. In fact, I bet nobody even noticed the "incident" at all. Just some young fighters taking notes from David Haye.

Comment

Originally posted by jamiegeorge91 View Post
                    twitter war is weak

Comment

Working...
                    X