Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golden Boy's Gomez: Andre Berto Can Still Be in The Mix

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Golden Boy's Gomez: Andre Berto Can Still Be in The Mix

Former two-time welterweight champion Andre Berto (28-3, 22KOs), 29-years-old, was stopped for the first time on Saturday night, after Jesus Soto Karass caught him with a hard left hook in the twelfth round of their exciting battle at the AT&T Center in San Antonio, Texas. That defeats marked Berto's third loss in his last four fights.

Golden Boy Promotions' VP and head matchmaker Eric Gomez believes Berto, because of his exciting style, can still be a player in the welterweight ranks
    [Click Here To Read More]

The mix for what? Berto might as well go on dancing with the stars

Comment

Get him back on those steroid pellets and he'll be alright.

Oh who am I kidding, he's still a gatekeeper.

Comment

Berto is a shot fighter that I am no longer interested in seeing compete. He should retire and focus on his health.

Comment

Wow, i guess if a fighter gets the **** beat out of him every fight, he gets TV dates. What is boxing coming to.

Comment

Battle of the gatekeepers....Cotto vs Berto. Make it happen! I know it'll be one hell of a fight to be honest.

Comment

Thurman v.s Karass or berto next watch

Comment

Cotto is no gate keeper and would beat the **** out of berto not even on the same level I rather see Ortiz v.s berto 2

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                  Battle of the gatekeepers....Cotto vs Berto. Make it happen! I know it'll be one hell of a fight to be honest.
                  Someone should make a poll for that fight. I'm not sure who would win at this point.

Comment

Berto vs Mosley winner gets Ortiz.

Comment

Working...
                    X