Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Timothy Bradley Shocks Manny Pacquiao, Wins Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you guys think manny was planning on leaving top rank, and this was his pay back for that??? I cant even......WTF was that!? Bye bye BOXING.

Comment

• Good result, I had it 6-6. Fight should have been a draw but I can't complain. Depending on who you were favoring, the fight is all over the place. I could see it close for Pacquiao, I could see it close for Bradley. People going too much by Lederman scores and what the HBO commentators say. Luckily I had no sound and was able to concentrate on the fight and score it on my own without hearing any one else's opinions.

Comment

• Originally posted by hotshoes View Post
        good win for bradley. could have gone either way
        are you trolling?!?! that was the worst robbery I have ever seen in my life, without a doubt

Comment

• Originally posted by hotshoes View Post
          good win for bradley. could have gone either way
          At least there's people like you around. I scored it 7-5 to Bradley myself I don't understand these bs 10-2 scorecards. IMO Bradley won the first 2 and the last few... WTF do some people be watching with their 10-2 9-3 scorecards. You have to give Tim credit for pulling that out towards the end. Some people need to realise that close rounds can go either way... When they don't go they're fighters way they start screaming robbery. Same as when i watched Marquez Pac i had it 7-5 to Marquez, then i watched it again just a few days ago and thought Manny may have won it by a point. The ridicolous commentary tonight didn't help matters either.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            MGM Grand, Las Vegas - Timothy Bradley (29-0, 12KOs) shocked the world by winning a close twelve round split decision over Manny Pacquiao (54-4-2, 38KOs) to capture the WBO welterweight title. The scores 115-113 for Pacquiao, 115-113 for Bradley and 115-113 for Bradley.

[Click Here To Read More]
            Dude I wouldn't even post that crap the scoring was beyond disgusting. I will never purchase a PPV by Bob Aurm so if your a boxer and want my money I suggest you abdonded ship and head to Golden Boy. I will only purchase Golden boy PPV. What if Floyd was robbed like this what would the Floydies do ? I had it Pacquiao 11 rounds Bradley 1 round

Comment

• I bet JMM is laughing his ass off right about now and then stops in the middle of laughing thinking that he just got robbed again as he won't get a rematch until next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by amayseng View Post
                Done with this fuccccckin wasted corrupted sport

are you kidding me

pacman won 10 rounds legitimately

bradley, who i love, didnt do anything and had no offense or
                energy for the last 8 rounds..
                I usually hate posts like this but I totally agree. For the first time, I've really lost my love for boxing. And I'm not even a Pacquiao fan. I'll continue to box at the gym but I'll be damned if I buy a PPV anytime soon.

Comment

• Fraud fight

"SON MAMADAS"! It was clearly won by Manny, but remember its Vegas Mafia, there must be a benefit for this result. The 3 judges were from Nevada. Marquez won ten times more clearly the fight to Manny, and now they give the fight to a guy who probably won only 1 round, common on this is Bull****!

Comment

• Boxing has turned into a joke.

Comment

• I friggin love it !!!!!

Love to see pacroid fans unhappy and blame the judges all of a sudden !!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X