Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what gets you the higher chances of gettin laid?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what gets you the higher chances of gettin laid?

tellin the girl you aint got none for a while? or
    tell em you a pro? or
    keep it a mystery

Grapes is the key.

Without the G & S.

Comment

while dropping your pants "accidentaly" drop 3 of your credit cards for more visual impact they should be gold

Comment

Being nice to them. Girls only give it up to me when i'm sweet to them. If I treat them bad they will not give me anything[there goes the myth about girls liking bad boys ]

Comment

if youre good looking, you dont have to work, really.......

Comment

Originally posted by Mersey View Post
            Grapes is the key.

Without the G & S.
            Originally posted by elgranluchadore View Post
            while dropping your pants "accidentaly" drop 3 of your credit cards for more visual impact they should be gold

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            Being nice to them. Girls only give it up to me when i'm sweet to them. If I treat them bad they will not give me anything[there goes the myth about girls liking bad boys ]
            You just can't pull it off that's all Kev...

I'd go with neither of those options...

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              being an ******* works for me. i used to be the charmer and nice sweet guy but it never worked. now im ignorant and cocky, its alot easier.

back to the question, kev.

Comment

Depends on the type of girl your going for.

If you're going for the busty, sassy, hormonal type, your best bet is by putting on some muscle and being masculine, and going for the whole 'bad boy' thing.

If you're going for the slim artsy type, your best bet is starting up a rock band and inviting her to one of your shows, or having a wide social circle and being exciting while at the same time emotionally engaging her.

I think generally with slim chicks you don't need to be quite so muscular or large, and with curvy chicks you're in with a better show if you're ripped.

But it's stupid and pointless to try and make it a science - attraction is a natural thing, and theres somebody out there for everybody. Being social, and socially respected definitely helps you get girls. (A good looking guy with no friends will never pull any tail.)

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
                  if youre good looking, you dont have to work, really.......
                  u got it all wrong. u look good and u say the wrong ****, ur fappin.

Comment

Originally posted by MEAT View Post
                    u got it all wrong. u look good and u say the wrong ****, ur fappin.
                    Yeah. That's why if your a handsome guy, you just need to move around real slow, smile at people, and talk very little. Let the women do the work themselves. Touch her on the arm and smile knowingly when she says something cool, and wear leather jackets when your out (seriously. leather jackets are THE ATTIRE of seductors)..

Obviously if you're wanting to date a chick/really like her you'll need to open up, but the chicks who are out there for a one night stand won't want to get to know you that well anyway.

Comment

Working...
                    X