No announcement yet.

The Lounge Is Mine, Now!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    Shut up you pompous English turd. I'll punch you right in the face in the middle of an English soccer riot.

ill do it with a Man City jersey on.....in the middle of a Man U pub

now what?

Comment

Shut up you pompous English turd. I'll punch you right in the face in the middle of an English soccer riot.

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post

now what?

You gonna tolerate that, Man In Black?

Comment

I never got brutally owned by anyone on this site, not even Rippuh. Cant hang with bcfc?? I e-kick the crap out of that little egg roll vendor every day. You must be off your meds or something.
        I reported this post you made on the Chinaman's wall.

You're delusional, Ching Chong Wing Wang Chung. Its a proven fact you are a gay mentally challenged chinaman teenaged prostitute. There are picture of you "servicing" PB32. Everyone knows it.

Nice knowing you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stones! View Post
          I reported this post you made on the Chinaman's wall.

You're delusional, Ching Chong Wing Wang Chung. Its a proven fact you are a gay mentally challenged chinaman teenaged prostitute. There are picture of you "servicing" PB32. Everyone knows it.

Nice knowing you.

Comment

• Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
            ROFL

You gonna take that, BCFC?

Comment

..... ^^ l-r English person (whom Derranged sends after me via boxingscene 'cause he's too impoverished to fly), Man In Black

That's right, you know what that graphic means. It means shut your mouth In case MidnightSpecial decides it looks "purdy" and puts his member in it. A more likely outcome than me DDS'ing you, since your American ass is both too afraid and too poor to fly and fight me.

No more graphic imagery is required than that to slam your rotten-toothed maw shut for good, crapstain.

When you acknowledge my eminence, I'll teach you how to speak Scouse in a Scouse accent, hillybilly. I grew up in Manchester from age 7, but I have a better Scouse accent than a Manc one. Your banjo-playing ass could learn some things from erudite gentry like yours truly.

now what?
              I said be quiet, blert.

Comment

• i can smell the curry breath through the computer

Comment

• Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
                  i can smell the curry breath through the computer
                  Skyping with your sordid, Feminine Complex-suffering mother after she's been eating that vile Hindu vag again?

Comment

• Originally posted by R O A ☪ View Post
                    Skyping with your sordid, Feminine Complex-suffering mother after she's been eating that vile Hindu vag again?
                    haha shit

Comment

• Alright, I'm done. When MF's start making threads about you, that's when you know you're drawing too much attention to yourself, LOOOOL.

Back into ninja mode. ^_^

Comment

Working...
                      X