Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Feel Cotto Has Never Looked The Same After Margarito!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Feel Cotto Has Never Looked The Same After Margarito!

Watching Miguel pre Margarito fight. And he just looked so good.

Crisp, Powerfull, Strong.

But post Margarito, he just hasnt looked like the same fighter. Struggling and just about beating Clottey and getting stopped by Manny. I think that Margarito fight took something deep out of him, that he could never get back.

A pre Marg, Cotto, easy beats Clottey and may even beat Pac.

Sad I feel he is past his best.......

Thoughts?

If it wasn't for the cut, he would have had an easier time with Clottey.

Comment

Margarito took his soul..

I thought he looked awful against Clottey. I still think Clottey won that fight too.

Comment

You are 100% right sure. Margarito took something away from Cotto that night that Cotto will never ever get back. ****ing Cheaterrr

Comment

.................................................. ..

Comment

pac would still beat him.......

Comment

Its going to be a big come from behind win, Cotto beating an unbeaten titlists in his 1st fight in a new weight class coming off of a tko loss.

Comment

I agree,Cotto's prime ended that night in 2008...

Comment

I disagree. I thought he beat Clottey despite a pretty bad cut above the eye that was the result of a headbutt. You look at pre-Margo Cotto and you see him almost getting knocked out by Ricardo Torres, getting put on queer street by Zab Judah, and looking just as gassed against Mosley than against Clottey, even without the cut.

Cotto is the same today than he was before. Pac is just a different type of animal. Cotto is not as bad as he looked against Pac and neither is Clottey.

I remember rewatching Pac and Cotto fight tapes before they fought and the fight that convinced me to put my money on Pac against Cotto was Cotto vs Judah.
                  Last edited by PH|L; 05-13-2010, 04:48 PM.

Comment

Dude, have you heard about these new devices on the market? You can record live tv and even watch movies at home! Holy ****! I can't remember the name...it looks like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X