Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Global Warming (nakteteng bakit sa atin?)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Napoleontas View Post
    well those are facts boy, i dont care if who said it or whatnot.. fact is that even if we cut carbon emissions it wont even be significant.
    I posted that link for the figures and statistics because so u would see it and i dont need to go websites and other crap i myself understand how it works i even debated and convinced my professor in enviromental engineering about global warming and what about u, u just dumb layman sheep riding that bandwagon but u dont understand or know jack**** u just go to stupid websites and get bad science.
    Yep there is good science that is based on facts figures and truth and bad science which what is global warming hype is made of.

And does not matter who said it and what institution claimed it does not matter who his name is or how smart he is, if the statements dont fit figures and patterns then it is wrong as plain and simple as that .

LOL...You posted facts??? All you did was regurgitate some propaganda from a ****ing oil company....LMAO....

Do you know how much money oil companies such as CONOCOPHILLIPS spend just to unduly influence stupid people like you by creating fake science????

This **** is over, you have been exposed as a purveyor of deceit and lies... You have no integrity...

Comment

oh cool, then go look it up yourself u dumbfuk.. use google and **** for you to look up the figures and relate that to the global warming hype and that **** wont fit coz the global wamring or climate change hype is wrong.

Go ahead look it up human fossil fuel usage releases about 27 Gigatons of co2 in the atmosphere annually. The natural decay of organic material in forests and grasslands releases about 220 Gigatons annually. Solar activity variations in the suns brightness and number of sunspots almost certainly contributes to climate change. Also the solar magnetic field, the earth magnetic field, cosmic rays and the oscillation index. **** man i feel really bad for a dumb layman like you. oh well majority of people are like that anyway. Yep, many are buying into this crap i even believed in this **** but i found out it has lots of errors and things that dont fit. But to the laymans mind i dunno climate change and global warming is a story that sells and media and TV are happy to sell it, lots viewers like this issue and that is what matter even if its based on bad science.

Comment

Originally posted by Napoleontas View Post
        oh cool, then go look it up yourself u dumbfuk.. use google and **** for you to look up the figures and relate that to the global warming hype and that **** wont fit coz the global wamring or climate change hype is wrong.

Go ahead look it up human fossil fuel usage releases about 27 Gigatons of co2 in the atmosphere annually. The natural decay of organic material in forests and grasslands releases about 220 Gigatons annually. Solar activity variations in the suns brightness and number of sunspots almost certainly contributes to climate change. Also the solar magnetic field, the earth magnetic field, cosmic rays and the oscillation index. **** man i feel really bad for a dumb layman like you. oh well majority of people are like that anyway. Yep, many are buying into this crap i even believed in this **** but i found out it has lots of errors and things that dont fit. But to the laymans mind i dunno climate change and global warming is a story that sells and media and TV are happy to sell it, lots viewers like this issue and that is what matter even if its based on bad science.
        Wow.... Your stupidity just astounding......... No one said that human activity was the only cause of greenhouse gases.... But If you were half smart you would at least know that a slight change can throw Earths natural equilibrium out of wack... Greenhouse gases are good if maintained at a certain level but if you throw say an ADDITIONAL 27 gigatons of co'2 (plus the gases which naturally occur) in the atmosphere, you dont think in that ****** head of yours that theres going to be a change???? Its just ****ing logic....

Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC),U.S. Global Change Research Program, Arctic Climate Impact Assessment,InterAcademy Council, Network of African Science Academies. Royal Society of New Zealand International Council of Academies of Engineering and Technological Sciences,Polish Academy of Sciences,National Research Council (US), European Science Foundation, Federation of Australian Scientific and Technological Societies, American Geophysical Union, European Federation of Geologists, European Geosciences Union. Geological Society of America, Ge,ological Society of Australia, International Union of Geodesy and Geophysics, National Association of Geoscience Teachers, Stratigraphy Commission of the Geological Society of London, American Meteorological Society, Australian Meteorological and Oceanographic Society,Canadian Foundation for Climate and Atmospheric Sciences, Canadian Meteorological and Oceanographic Society, Royal Meteorological Society (UK), World Meteorological Organization, American Quaternary Association, International Union for Quaternary Research, American Association of Wildlife Veterinarians, American Society for Microbiology, Australian Coral Reef Society, Institute of Biology (UK), Society of American Foresters, The Wildlife Society (international), American Academy of Pediatrics, American College of Preventive Medicine, American Medical Association, American Public Health Association, Australian Medical Association, World Federation of Public Health Associations, World Health Organization, American Astronomical Society, American Chemical Society, American Institute of Physics, American Physical Society, American Statistical Association, Engineers Australia (The Institution of Engineers Australia), International Association for Great Lakes Research, American Association of State Climatologists.
        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scienti...climate_change

This is just a partial list of national and international scientific acadamies and societies that agree that human actiivity has influenced global warming... This isnt up for debate.... The **** is proven ALREADY by hard emperical data.... Only idiots like you that actually believe the propaganda from oil, coal, electric companies that have a clear benifit in denying global warming.... Now, tell me, who am I supposed to believe, the consensus of the global scientific community??? Or should I believe some ****** in Philippines that gets his so called facts from oil company sponsored sites????

You stupid ingrate, do you really think oil companies are going to put out scientific data which threatens their profit margin??? Man, you are one gullible ******... You keep putting up these so called facts when they are manipulated, skewed, and outright false....

Wow, what next, you think pedofiles should write the national child welfare policy??? Or maybe, you think its a good idea for food manufacturers to set governmental health care goals????

Comment

Originally posted by nycbgdogg View Post
          Wow.... Your stupidity just astounding......... No one said that human activity was the only cause of greenhouse gases.... But If you were half smart you would at least know that a slight change can throw Earths natural equilibrium out of wack... Greenhouse gases are good if maintained at a certain level but if you throw say an ADDITIONAL 27 gigatons of co'2 (plus the gases which naturally occur) in the atmosphere, you dont think in that ****** head of yours that theres going to be a change???? Its just ****ing logic....

This is just a partial list of national and international scientific acadamies and societies that agree that human actiivity has influenced global warming... This isnt up for debate.... The **** is proven ALREADY by hard emperical data.... Only idiots like you that actually believe the propaganda from oil, coal, electric companies that have a clear benifit in denying global warming.... Now, tell me, who am I supposed to believe, the consensus of the global scientific community??? Or should I believe some ****** in Philippines that gets his so called facts from oil company sponsored sites????

You stupid ingrate, do you really think oil companies are going to put out scientific data which threatens their profit margin??? Man, you are one gullible ******... You keep putting up these so called facts when they are manipulated, skewed, and outright false....

Wow, what next, you think pedofiles should write the national child welfare policy??? Or maybe, you think its a good idea for food manufacturers to set governmental health care goals????
          Dude, don't waste your time replying to Neopoletanas as you can see from the replies, he just exposed himself that he’s capable of proving to us that he’s way beyond stupid. Let him continue his obtuse rants about global warming and let him put himself to the point of mortification.

I find his replies funny tho'

Comment

lol, a slight change can throw the climate off balanced lol... the earth has always been like that even before humans and u talking about us making it off balanced how can a slight changed in co2 be significant when huge volcanic eruptions release more pollutants than than the entire humans produce in maybe in a decade or more. And when the sun gets hot it also increases carbon the precipitation and causing forest fires. lol

Thing is what u cannot comprehend or understand coz u the ones who are stupid, lol consensus of the scientific community my ass actually the majority of scientific community dont buy this global warming hype and those data are the problem in the first place its these data that triggered the global warmng hype but people dont know that the data are unreliable because they were made back then and were calculated on an unreliable simulated computer program and u think this computer simulated program can really predict **** when back then even my cellphone has bigger processor than those computers and even till now it cannot. lol its the global warming hype that is stupid the dumb people that ride in it that dont even know jack**** about nothing they just ride it because it feels good to be all enviromentally they pretend to know but they dont really know they know about what they were told by the TV and Media most of the global warming believer are that type.

Comment

Originally posted by Talisayen View Post
              Dude, don't waste your time replying to Neopoletanas as you can see from the replies, he just exposed himself that he’s capable of proving to us that he’s way beyond stupid. Let him continue his obtuse rants about global warming and let him put himself to the point of mortification.

I find his replies funny tho'
              yep, better not discuss on matter u dont know **** about, or maybe u only know from what the TV and media tells u like discovery and national geographic documentaries on global warming actually a lot of instutions and people are making lots of bucks about this global warming **** it really sells a lot and is very appealing to those are ignorant. lol

Comment

Originally posted by nycbgdogg View Post

Oh now u are learning your lessons on that wiki link? lol there is nothing even to be learned there i dont see any fukin hard data there, and as i said i dont care what institution claimed it, what their names are, how smart they are, who they are as long the statments dont fit the data and patterns then its wrong, ****in wrong even einstein was wrong but he was ****in stubborn so died never accomplishing his dream of unification.

Fact is if u look at the hard data in look deep into it u will see the truth that current human activity is very very small to almost none in impacting climate change.

Comment

indi kasi tayo maingat pagdating sa kalikasan natin eh.

Comment

kahit anong gawin. papunta na talaga ang mundo sa ganun..

Comment

Originally posted by alexpz View Post
                      kahit anong gawin. papunta na talaga ang mundo sa ganun..
                      mali ganito na talaga ang mundo natin kahit nung wala pang mga tao mas ma init pa nga dati eh at mas ma tindi ang mga calamidad na nangyayari.

Comment

Working...
                      X